Weston “Immovable” McKennie (39 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he looks the same tbh, he was never really in shape at Juve. I think he likes the lifestyle of a footballer more than actual football.
I mean, the dude says he likes putting brownies in Spaghetti. Of course he’s fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget his long bomb throws! They're going to come in handy as we entrust Palladino with reversing almost a decade of negative football without much success.
Apparently we going for hipster coach extraordinaire, Italiano. He’s going to shove goals down the throats of players like McPotter. So excited for all the wand waving! :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean, the dude says he likes putting brownies in Spaghetti. Of course he’s fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently we going for hipster coach extraordinaire, Italiano. He’s going to shove goals down the throats of players like McPotter. So excited for all the wand waving! :tuttosport:
Can't wait to see us score all those goals, just like Fiorentina! :tuttosport:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So the whipping boy will be back. Hey the way he has played for both Juve and Leeds he deserves it but if he's only a sub next year no need to vent completely 100% towards him. I had hopes for him to be successful but seeing him out of shape (appears overweight) not a good sign for a player that young who's best quality is non-stop hustle.
Everyone slows down with age but he might fade away before 30 if he doesn't get SERIOUS about his trade.

Unfortunately typical US athlete of any sport who once gets headlines thinks more of himself then is really there. That Paramount buildup lol probably really blew up his head.From what I see these days he shouldn't even be considered one of the top US players. My thoughts are best position Juve manager (whoever that is) might want to incorporate him as a RB or even say periodically non-conforming LB at times. He's good in the air, runs all day and being a bad passing that trait not needed back as much in the back.

Oh, and by the way if any truth to Pulisic news coming over, possibly red. white, and blue special kits on occasion? If the Dallas Cowboys can be referred to an America's team ..... why not Juventus with regards to soccer. With WC coming here that should be part of the financial strategy in the near future. ADP in charge of making it happen in N America. Everyone LOVES ADP!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So the whipping boy will be back. Hey the way he has played for both Juve and Leeds he deserves it but if he's only a sub next year no need to vent completely 100% towards him. I had hopes for him to be successful but seeing him out of shape (appears overweight) not a good sign for a player that young who's best quality is non-stop hustle.
Everyone slows down with age but he might fade away before 30 if he doesn't get SERIOUS about his trade.

Unfortunately typical US athlete of any sport who once gets headlines thinks more of himself then is really there. That Paramount buildup lol probably really blew up his head.From what I see these days he shouldn't even be considered one of the top US players. My thoughts are best position Juve manager (whoever that is) might want to incorporate him as a RB or even say periodically non-conforming LB at times. He's good in the air, runs all day and being a bad passing that trait not needed back as much in the back.

Oh, and by the way if any truth to Pulisic news coming over, possibly red. white, and blue special kits on occasion? If the Dallas Cowboys can be referred to an America's team ..... why not Juventus with regards to soccer. With WC coming here that should be part of the financial strategy in the near future. ADP in charge of making it happen in N America. Everyone LOVES ADP!
You know, these are really good points. And glad you brought up the World Cup marketing. This could actually be brilliant. Perhaps a special kit for when McKennie and Pules are playing together, like replacing the black stripes with red, white, and blue. Of course, we would have to remove that ugly yellow, but that wouldn’t be hard. I would love to rock such a Jersey especially during July 4th holiday. Millions of people would.

Great marketing. Perhaps then we could recoup the 40M+ in losses from the Allegri disaster. He could make us play as shitty as he wants if Americans are buying that beautiful kit.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You know, these are really good points. And glad you brought up the World Cup marketing. This could actually be brilliant. Perhaps a special kit for when McKennie and Pules are playing together, like replacing the black stripes with red, white, and blue. Of course, we would have to remove that ugly yellow, but that wouldn’t be hard. I would love to rock such a Jersey especially during July 4th holiday. Millions of people would.

Great marketing. Perhaps then we could recoup the 40M+ in losses from the Allegri disaster. He could make us play as shitty as he wants if Americans are buying that beautiful kit.
LOL thank you kindly. The pet rock rock was invented in the US and millions of Americans bought it! As smart as we think we are, in reality stupid as fuk at times.

biden falls
Don't know if the press mentioned it but Biden was chewing gum at the time.

Noticed how he pointed the finger at the spot he tripped. He did a Bonucci pointing a finger at another player.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
For putting his hand on one of the player's neck, you could see it a bit passed the halfway mark in the video in my previous post. Kinda bullshit, it was more of a push.
Yeah, that's unbelievably soft. There was all kind of pushing and shoving going on in a giant scrum. I'd get it if he grabbed a guy by the throat and wrapped his hand around it, but it was more pushing who was in his face and already ripped his shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)