Weston “Immovable” McKennie (25 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Finally, good bye! Please don't return.

What are the details of this transfer? Permanent or loan?
Loan with option that becomes obligation with some sporting results. Assumption is if they avoid relegation the option becomes an obligation, basically protecting them financially from having to buy him if they get relegated and lose some of the EPL cashcow.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Southampton and Everton look to be locks to get relegated. The last relegation spot is at 17 points and 3 teams are at 18 points.

Then Nottingham is at 21 points and 13th in the table. So 6 points separate 19th place (relegation) and 13th place (midtable).

I think Leeds has the squad strength to survive in the EPL but who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, keep in mind Leeds has a game in hand compared to the five clubs below them and five clubs above them. Leeds is at 19, most of the EPL is at 20 and some are even at 21 matches played.

Jun 16, 2020
They blurred his belly :D

If I was a manager I’d freeze players out for having a too much body fat. Being in good shape should be the easy part of the job.

Him still in this condition after 2,5 years here says much about the state of the club. It probably takes 2 to 3 months to get rid of it. There’s the player to blame but the management too.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If I was a manager I’d freeze players out for having a too much body fat. Being in good shape should be the easy part of the job.

Him still in this condition after 2,5 years here says much about the state of the club. It probably takes 2 to 3 months to get rid of it. There’s the player to blame but the management too.
He doesn't miss out on Chipotle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)