Weston “Immovable” McKennie (26 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
:) For his sake I hope dad isn't close to Rabiot's mom over-valuing his talent. Unless an injury no way he gets any time at Arsenal.

WHAT HAPPENED? Below a graphic that suggested McKennie could be heading to Arsenal, the fan wrote:
1674615843292.png

John McKennie replied:
1674615898366.png

:lol: Maybe I'm wrong and he won't ever be technical smart enough on the pitch. I blame it on daddy. :sergio:
1674616629336.png

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
NEWS MERCATO
➡️ Acceleration from #Leeds for #McKennie: there is the approval from the player, first decisive hours for the transfer of the American midfielder in EPL.

[Giovanni Albanese]

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm gonna miss him. He's nowhere near as deplorable as the other flops of this era- he seems like he was great for team spirit, had his uses on the pitch and he also scored some big goals for us, even this year. We and he have to move on though, it's time.

Good luck, Weston

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
remember we will have another summer of Arthur and Zakaria to worry about :cool:
I wouldnt mind Zakaria as a squad player if/when Rabiot leaves. He would have his uses in that scenario and his wages arent that crazy (which makes him easier to loan btw)

Arthur will just get loaned out until he expires ala Costa. Thats a sunk cost.

Jul 13, 2010
I wouldnt mind Zakaria as a squad player if/when Rabiot leaves. He would have his uses in that scenario and his wages arent that crazy (which makes him easier to loan btw)

Arthur will just get loaned out until he expires ala Costa. Thats a sunk cost.
Yea I agree, Zakaria did not fuck up too many games plus he's not as expensive to keep maybe.

Jun 16, 2020
30m would be nice, have to say that it seems that he’s finally adapting to his new role as RWB. Has been horrible the last 1,5 season though, probably liked him the most under Pirlo.

Looking back no surprise that we overpaid with Tici

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)