Weston “Immovable” McKennie (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In fairness, He's a bench warmer at Juventus. He's doesn't have an important role in the squad. I hardly think he generates a lot of brand exposure in the US.
He’s the branding face for Serie A for CBS’ Paramount+. I suppose they will have to remove him once we sell him, then use Gianluca Busio until Venezia gets relegated.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
In fairness, He's a bench warmer at Juventus. He's doesn't have an important role in the squad. I hardly think he generates a lot of brand exposure in the US.
nobody knows who he is here. And by nobody I mean casuals aka the target demo. His impact is probably so minimal marketing wise. He’s at juve because Tici couldn’t scout a midfielder if his life depended on it.

Joke aside, he wasn’t even that bad last season but it’s clear he’s a shit professional and doesn’t care enough to develop further.

Apr 19, 2007
I disagree completely. You have it all backwards. Juve isnt generating his brand exposure in America. The national team generates his exposure so the fans follow Juve to keep up with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)