Weston “Immovable” McKennie (20 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala wasn’t shit at Palermo. That’s why we bought him. I never said Allegri was a scrub, he’s good at using what he has. Let’s see if he can get the best out of some of these young players, other than McKennie of course since he’s a goner.
I didn’t mean he was shit at Palermo, confusing the way I worded it. Was just laughing at the notion that he wasn’t good or didn’t develop a huge amount under Max. Dybala was a high potential youngster at Palermo…. Are you legit saying Dybala was just as good at Palermo as he was from 2015-2018 here? C’mon dude :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
McNuggets is nothing special. Players like him are a dime a dozen. He does have heart and grinta, or at least used to, but this notion that he's the 2nd coming of Vidal is laughable. Players like McNuggets should be nothing more than 5th choice mids at a club of Juve's stature.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Put himself about and positioning wasn’t too bad.

Just have to accept he will carelessly give the ball away about 4 times per 90 minutes. Also had quite a few chances of which a number he couldn’t even divert on target surprisingly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)