Weston “Immovable” McKennie (28 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There’s no way we bought him because of his footballing abilities. He’s an average player from Schalke and below par at everything a midfielder should be good at.

Does anyone else think that we only bought him because he’s American?

American players do have a lot of marketing potential after all. It’s probably the same reason why Barcelona bought that mediocre fullback called Dest.
nope. americans don't buy football jerseys. they buy guns, burgers, nike shoes, iphones, trucks, subscriptions to evangelical tv, and NFL jerseys.

they buy more golf shirts than football shirts

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
all his decisions were wrong today.

honestly i think he can be better than this. more useful but today was a bad day. probably didn't get his burger today. does spezia have mcdonalds in city?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m more worried about the 600k illegal Canadians living amongst us, ready to pounce at any moment.
They mostly old white snowbirds. I don’t think the doing any pouncing. They might hit you with a walker or a cane tho :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Your cuntry got dealt the asian demographic. Not very dignified to poke those cuntries who got dealt the zoo demographic.
Asians mostly assimilate well, and quiet, hardworking, respectable folk. Trying to take over the world, of course, so there’s that… :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Any one of them could have a bag of milk :scared:
or a bottle of maple syrup :scared:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There’s no way we bought him because of his footballing abilities. He’s an average player from Schalke and below par at everything a midfielder should be good at.

Does anyone else think that we only bought him because he’s American?

American players do have a lot of marketing potential after all. It’s probably the same reason why Barcelona bought that mediocre fullback called Dest.
What marketing potential? Their fans probably don't even attent matches, it's like 1% of their fanbase that will go to Turin. I highly doubt we're getting much from jersey, it's McKennie, not Ronaldo. As for subscription, again, I doubt it takes a big share of our profit.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If you watch ESPN FC, they heavily promote mediocre American players even if they're playing bad.

Even over there, you see them promoting guys like Pulisic, Dest and Reyna over this bum lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)