Weston “Immovable” McKennie (32 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Terrible today. Seems to really struggle with positional sense. His performance levels have declined so rapidly since we agreed to the sign up option
It’s like changing strategy; selling a bunch of experienced players who understand the game, replacing them with young players with potential with no experience at the highest level needing some guidance but being given a manager who himself has no experience or knowledge on how to coach a team.

Oh wait, that’s exactly what we did to create this incoherent mess that is decreasing the value of our team because it’s making the young players look far worse than they are.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
mckennie at 22 is way better than marchisio was at 22 for juve. marchisio didn't become a truly good player till under conte at 24-25 years old

but they both went through same problem. marchisio was used as a cm, winger, wide midfielder before finally conte turned him into a box to box cm in a mid 3

mckennie is also being played in all these wierd positions when box to box cm in a mid 3 is his best position.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That’s good that Pirlo is teaching him how to be more professional.

It’s a shame more players can’t be a model professional like Pirlo’s fave, Bernardski.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we can get our money back I would seriously consider the offer.

Any profit and I wouldn't hesitate.
If we hire Allegri, he's the first one to go. It's very hard to find a position for McKennie in a team. Especially in a tactical league. A coach like Allegri, who wants every player to have a position and perform all previously given duties, will have absolutely no use of McKennie.
I can see McKennie, though, doing well for some 11-15th place EPL team.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
What is he then? Seriously I love the hustle and all at his Juve beginning but looks like the most headless chicken playing for Juve. See now when posters say you can't be just the fastest guy out there meaning good play will come from it.

Might be the a prime example of why no matter how many physically gifted players that the US produces, they will never win a World Cup.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You guys are stupid, Pirlo has the team free balling and y’all are expecting a young player with minimal experience to have veteran savvy. Under Allegri, this guy would be immense and potentially WC but too bad because Allegri isn’t coming.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What is he then? Seriously I love the hustle and all at his Juve beginning but looks like the most headless chicken playing for Juve. See now when posters say you can't be just the fastest guy out there meaning good play will come from it.

Might be the a prime example of why no matter how many physically gifted players that the US produces, they will never win a World Cup.
like he was when he first started here. He was doing well while Pirlo thought he didn't.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You guys are stupid, Pirlo has the team free balling and y’all are expecting a young player with minimal experience to have veteran savvy. Under Allegri, this guy would be immense and potentially WC but too bad because Allegri isn’t coming.
Never going to be WC, not a chance whatsoever.

He could be a squad option in the midfield 3 that Allegri or Conte played, I would like to see that but would need to develop a lot.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You say my fellow American friend. You also think Carson Wentz will be great with Reich too? Difference is McKenn is a man and could be successful with another manager, Wentz is just a big-baby pussy. Appears Alshon Jeffrey was right about him. The SB seems like decades ago. :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)