Weston “Immovable” McKennie (23 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
sure, loca is better. But why is McKennie the one that has to leave for us to get him? What about all the other crap midfielders we have? I’d rather sell rabiot and berna to get locatelli
McKennie is the most unique out of all of them, too. But he will probably be sold because he’s like the only player who actually has potential in all of this dross.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If the 50M were true (I doubt), that's definitely worth much more than whatever marketing value he has
Also marketing works if the players are great. Who in America that isnt a soccer follower even knows this guy? Hes been at Schalke and now rides the bench of Juve. If he was great like Pjanic and even the casuals in America knew him, id agree that hes marketable

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
2 pages of people arguing not about a rumor of interest from a club to evaluate.... but a rumor of a price to sell him at which doesn't even mean anything.

tuz autists at their best.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:lol:We'd be stupid not to sell him for that. But no one's gonna offer it anyway.

Anyway, I'm fine with keeping him. Last mid I'd sell. Young and low wages.
At first glance, yes... But actually I wouldn't know about that. He'd most probably never fetch that fee again but... his transfer fee will be written off in a few years which means even a lower of about 30m could bring in the same plusvalenza while we could've enjoyed him for a few years and who knows; the kid has room for growth obviously, while the market can regain firm ground "after COVID".

And the most obvious; we barely have another decent midfielder at all. Maybe just stop thinking money-wise and build a freaking team first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)