Weston “Immovable” McKennie (12 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why tho?

- - - Updated - - -

No, a good citizen. He did the right thing. People like that is what democracy relies on.

3rd world countries let the rich and connected get away with murder.
There's a difference between witnessing a murder and calling police because your neighbor had some friends over.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That neighbor is such a little bitch, omg
To be fair they did us a favour. Imagine the stories if they came to training the next day and met the entire squad then it emerged they had a party. Or even worse one caught it and spread it to the squad. Really poor behaviour with little respect shown for their teammates.

I've got no problem with the neighbour reporting it anyway. They will likely have been making sacrifices for over a year by not seeing family and friends etc. They are within their rights to be annoyed.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
To be fair they did us a favour. Imagine the stories if they came to training the next day and met the entire squad then it emerged they had a party. Or even worse one caught it and spread it to the squad. Really poor behaviour with little respect shown for their teammates.

I've got no problem with the neighbour reporting it anyway. They will likely have been making sacrifices for over a year by not seeing family and friends etc. They are within their rights to be annoyed.
Exactly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So he doesn't have an issue with the guy at all, apparently, nor does he say that he reported them because it's against the rules. Sounds like he reported them because he supports Juventus.

IDK, guy sounds like a retard if you ask me. Hope he reads this thread.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There's a difference between witnessing a murder and calling police because your neighbor had some friends over.
You relize people do die of Covid right?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: And even if your parents or spouse are breaking the law, saying bad things, thinking bad thoughts, you should report them.
No, doesnt apply to immidiate family.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why should he say he reported them because its against the rules? He reported them, it should go without saying its because its against the rules. They have strict lockdown rules over in Italy, so not suprised someone would do this.

Tho its kinda alien for me to read this as a Swede. Your neighbour calling cops on you, and them coming over, for dinner gathering lol. Its more like your neighbour over here wouldn't know you even exist.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I just find this a little silly really. Didn't Bonucci and Demiral pick up Covid from playing during international duty anyway?

The NT's can travel across the world and come in contact with like 100 people or more in a week, Arthur can travel literally around the world and nobody at the club cares, but one person hosts a party one day during an international break (breaking a Covid rule) and it's some major offense.

Just doesn't make any sense to me, but a lot of what goes on at this club and in Italy doesn't make sense to me either.

- - - Updated - - -

Oopsie.

Ronaldo treated differently at Juve?

https://www.football-italia.net/168620/ronaldo-treated-differently-juve

Reactions in Italy have pointed at a different treatment for the current players involved in a coronavirus controversy than when Ronaldo was caught violating the restrictions by crossing borders to spend two days in the snow with his partner Georgina Rodriguez in January.

Il Corriere dello Sport then revealed Ronaldo was caught staying in an officially closed hotel to celebrate Georgina’s 27th birthday, crossing the borders between Piedmonte and Valle D’Aosta.

“He had a day off and he could do what he wanted,” Pirlo said then. “He takes responsibility for what he does.”
So we know Ronaldo can do whatever he wants, of course. I'd also speculate that if it was one of the Italian players like Bonucci they would get a free pass as well. Would the guy have reported the party if it involved BBC, for instance? Maybe, maybe not.

Pirlo is at fault for all of this. If only he dropped Ronaldo for breaking the rules, these guys would have respected them too. So this is on our leadership team.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I just find this a little silly really. Didn't Bonucci and Demiral pick up Covid from playing during international duty anyway?

The NT's can travel across the world and come in contact with like 100 people or more in a week, Arthur can travel literally around the world and nobody at the club cares, but one person hosts a party one day during an international break (breaking a Covid rule) and it's some major offense.

Just doesn't make any sense to me, but a lot of what goes on at this club and in Italy doesn't make sense to me either.

- - - Updated - - -

Oopsie.

Ronaldo treated differently at Juve?

https://www.football-italia.net/168620/ronaldo-treated-differently-juve

So we know Ronaldo can do whatever he wants, of course. I'd also speculate that if it was one of the Italian players like Bonucci they would get a free pass as well. Would the guy have reported the party if it involved BBC, for instance? Maybe, maybe not.

Pirlo is at fault for all of this. If only he dropped Ronaldo for breaking the rules, these guys would have respected them too. So this is on our leadership team.
giving Ronaldo to Pirlo is like taking a chimp back in time to the civil war and giving it a machine gun. Sure, he’ll cause some damage but he has no idea how to handle it and will get obliterated pretty quickly.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
At least McKennie apologized to the team and fans.

https://www.football-italia.net/168595/mckennie-apology-juventus-fans

"I feel sorry for what happened. Truly sorry. I apologize to Juventus and to the fans, and I feel that I owe everyone the truth about what happened."
"I was on a video chat with Arthur and Paulo (Dybala), and Arthur said that a long time has passed since he last had a decent party. I said OMG nigga, same here. Paulo said that Arthur and I should not be using the words 'long' and 'pass' in the same sentence."
"Then I said that I used to be quite the playboy and regular in every party in town, but that was a long time ago and I'm missing those days. Dybala said, OMG negrito, same here. Arthur said that Paulo and I should not be using the words 'regular' 'play' and 'time' in the same sentence".
"And then Paulo told Arthur that he was a big dickhead, and Arthur said shut up lesbian, you're a big dickhead, and you all know what I told them."
"Anyway, Arthur then asked me if I have a huge dick, and I said OMG nigga, it's huge, if you come to my house I will show it to you. Dybala was curious, so he asked if he can join. I said sure, but you gotta leave by 10 because there are Covid restrictions."
"The next day I bought some tape measure. On the way home I saw my neighbor. The dude has the biggest head you've ever seen. He's like 2 thirds head and one-third body. But don't tell him that because he gets mad. Anyway, he saw me with the measuring tape and asked me what do I need it for. I'm gonna invite some friends to measure my dick, I told him. Can I come, he asked. I said sure, but you gotta leave by 10 because there are lockdown rules"
"Paulo and Arthur came around 7. I asked them where do they want me to show it to them. We chose the kitchen table. 36 centimeters, showed the tape measure. That's 14 inches. Dybala said, no way, and started taking pictures. Arthur started calling some friends in Spain and told them that he just saw the biggest cock ever. They told him he's lying so I told him to invite them over. Paulo put the photos on insta and some nuns started following him. We were about to finish the party but the guests from Spain arrived at my door. The nuns took a taxi and came as fast as they could. Arthur said Weston, show it to them, show it to them. I said, OMG nigga, they are nuns, I'm not comfortable. But the nuns said it's fine so I took it out. Then my neighbor came and said hi everybody, but at the same moment I took it out and everyone started saying "it's huge" "it's huge". We didn't even notice it's past 10. The neighbor thought everyone's talking about his head so he left furiously. That's the whole truth, niggas."

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

"I feel sorry for what happened. Truly sorry. I apologize to Juventus and to the fans, and I feel that I owe everyone the truth about what happened."
"I was on a video chat with Arthur and Paulo (Dybala), and Arthur said that a long time has passed since he last had a decent party. I said OMG nigga, same here. Paulo said that Arthur and I should not be using the words 'long' and 'pass' in the same sentence."
"Then I said that I used to be quite the playboy and regular in every party in town, but that was a long time ago and I'm missing those days. Dybala said, OMG negrito, same here. Arthur said that Paulo and I should not be using the words 'regular' 'play' and 'time' in the same sentence".
"And then Paulo told Arthur that he was a big dickhead, and Arthur said shut up lesbian, you're a big dickhead, and you all know what I told them."
"Anyway, Arthur then asked me if I have a huge dick, and I said OMG nigga, it's huge, if you come to my house I will show it to you. Dybala was curious, so he asked if he can join. I said sure, but you gotta leave by 10 because there are Covid restrictions."
"The next day I bought some tape measure. On the way home I saw my neighbor. The dude has the biggest head you've ever seen. He's like 2 thirds head and one-third body. But don't tell him that because he gets mad. Anyway, he saw me with the measuring tape and asked me what do I need it for. I'm gonna invite some friends to measure my dick, I told him. Can I come, he asked. I said sure, but you gotta leave by 10 because there are lockdown rules"
"Paulo and Arthur came around 7. I asked them where do they want me to show it to them. We chose the kitchen table. 36 centimeters, showed the tape measure. That's 14 inches. Dybala said, no way, and started taking pictures. Arthur started calling some friends in Spain and told them that he just saw the biggest cock ever. They told him he's lying so I told him to invite them over. Paulo put the photos on insta and some nuns started following him. We were about to finish the party but the guests from Spain arrived at my door. The nuns took a taxi and came as fast as they could. Arthur said Weston, show it to them, show it to them. I said, OMG nigga, they are nuns, I'm not comfortable. But the nuns said it's fine so I took it out. Then my neighbor came and said hi everybody, but at the same moment I took it out and everyone started saying "it's huge" "it's huge". We didn't even notice it's past 10. The neighbor thought everyone's talking about his head so he left furiously. That's the whole truth, niggas."
Ha, one day late negrito

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

How long have you been imagining this, Alen? :shifty: ;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

alen has a big black dick fetish, good for you bud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)