Weston “Immovable” McKennie (23 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You're right. We need players like this McKennie to rest our starters in matches against Spezia, Benevento or Crotone.
And since he's probably a player who should play for those teams, we will lose points against them and lose the scudetto.
I'd rather have Khedira in hospital than below average players on the pitch. Our starting midfield right now is Bentancur, Arthur, Rabiot. At least two of them should be on the bench of a team aspiring to win a treble. For that to happen we need to buy two starting midfielders, and we're getting a black Texan with a Scottish surname, whose Italian is probably worse than the Inglorious Basterds'.
I hate him without ever seeing him play. I refuse to watch a single youtube clip of him, because he sucks.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I mean he admitted in his post that he hated Mckennie without ever having seen him play
Yes, because I hated the transfer itself.
I said it last week after Inter - the kid is playing very well, he's useful and likable. But he was bought when we had the worst midfield since I can remember. It is still the worst midfield of the last decade. We bought an American kid from Schalke at the point where we had to buy at least two important starters in midfield. For some 3 years we're struggling badly due to our midfield, and when it seemed obvious that we're going nowhere without a big buy there, first we're buying Arthur, and then McKennie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)