Weston “Immovable” McKennie (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its harmless fun. I wasn't offended by his comments on Mckennie but its funny to bring up when Mckennie's energy is more than any of them lazy Euros have to offer

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
my boy came on possesed. chasing everything and everyone.

when he was getting ready to come on, i saw him getting instructions from staff on a piece of paper. pretty sure it said "just get in and ROFLstomp players by running"

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
A unique player. Incredible energy and stamina. Always finds himself in the box with space. Not elite with the ball at his feet but skilled enough.

He’s like a discount Vidal (and that’s not an insult)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Was afraid he might be another Sturaro or Lemina but he has shown good signs of improvement. Looking good, I like how he was used yesterday, coming on with all that energy into such an intense match to exploit tiredness.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s very useful for us because he’s unlike the rest of our kids. Full of energy, gets forward and defends. Can put a tackle in and has endless stamina. He can also score with his head and feet. Very impressed with his pick up

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he is useful, mainly because he wins duels. Isnt afraid to outmuscle opponent and wins every header. Thanks to him we collect most of the second balls and dominate opposition. when we have midfield of Rabiot and Benta most of the second balls go to the opposing side as they are too static. Thats why i think our best midfield setup should be Arthur McKennie and the third guy. Arthur give us calmness when pressed while McKennie presses the opponents and will get those second balls. The third one should probably be Rabiot in this setup, but he is out of form.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not just the goal, even if it was key. Until he came on, we were physically bullied in midfield by Milan, their players just faster and more athletic most of game. But enter McKennie and he gets 2nd balls and harasses them back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)