Weston “Immovable” McKennie (27 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Playing well for the USMNT for what it's worth. Lots of confidence and taking on players, maybe that few minutes as left attacker helped him. ;)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He shoved Rog off the ball early on and Rog looked like he was going to cry. After that whenever McKennie came running towards him he shit himself :lol:

I still think his passing can be slack at times, but he's better than I was expecting at this stage.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He shoved Rog off the ball early on and Rog looked like he was going to cry. After that whenever McKennie came running towards him he shit himself :lol:

I still think his passing can be slack at times, but he's better than I was expecting at this stage.
It’s like Pirlo is trying to mold him into a hard charging attacking midfielder, will be interesting to see his progress at the end of the season

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I really like him. He is not the creative playing we're looking for but he offers so much else. With his grinta he is running straight into my heart.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I find him difficult to judge. He does a lot of good but there is a lot of weak play too e.g. for a CM of this level his passing is poor.

I think he needs to develop his passing and tactical awareness/positioning to be a starter. His shooting also needs work. But he brings good energy and seems like he has a good attitude to improve so no reason why he can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)