Weston “Immovable” McKennie (26 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You should really know when to just stfu and stop trolling this thread already, thats what truly pathetic (your dumbassery already made Serge leave Tuz). Unless I'm wrong, you are genuinely this much of a moronic ass?
There are many words in your post, Osman, but all I can read is: "McKennie black. Me black too. Mc Kennie say dumb thing. Me support McKennie".
You sound like Turk when he supports Erdogan.

Disappointing :tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And yeah Dai, Serge left because of this spammed trolling idiocy.
There are many words in your post, Osman, but all I can read is: "McKennie black. Me black too. Mc Kennie say dumb thing. Me support McKennie".
You sound like Turk when he supports Erdogan.

Disappointing :tdown:

If you only know how you personify the essence of disappointing.

You actually think your childish trolling works, middle age man spending his time online getting kicks from trying to rile up people. How pitiful. Addicted to this shit cuz it worked on gullible Asian jew kids in the past.

Grow up and realize when you jumped the shark already.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

You actually think your childish trolling works, middle age man spending his time online getting kicks from trying to rile up people. How pitiful. Addicted to this shit cuz it worked on gullible Asian jew kids in the past.

No.
There is a difference between trolling, joking and the feelings I have regarding this, which are:
a) disappointment because we had urgent issues in midfield and we signed this timber.
b) disgusted how Juve are whoring the kid for getting through to some American fans. Not for his skills, but for his race and for its importance for the situation in USA.

McKennie being American, gives a good basis for rugby jokes; jokes about Americans not being known for learning a second language; jokes about Americans sucking at "soccer".

The fact that US members and black members (now, this is worrying. Why do you find offense in my jokes about Americans sucking at football? Because the kid is black?) find offense in this is so hilarious that it brings me to:
c) :pado:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Don't pay him no mind. Its gonna be a tough season for him. Watching a black American become an integral part of a thriving new midfield.

A midfield that will prove itself much improved since the departure of that lazy overrated Pjanic.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't pay him no mind. Its gonna be a tough season for him. Watching a black American become an integral part of a thriving new midfield.

A midfield that will prove itself much improved since the departure of that lazy overrated Pjanic.
Pjanic is Bosnian. I am from Croatia. So it's not...

Nevermind. I just remembered that you were the guy who thought that Russia attacked the USA when Russian tanks entered Georgia in 2008. So yeah, I hate McKennie because he took the place of my compatriot from the country Europe.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pjanic is Bosnian. I am from Croatia. So it's not...

Nevermind. I just remembered that you were the guy who thought that Russia attacked the USA when Russian tanks entered Georgia in 2008. So yeah, I hate McKennie because he took the place of my compatriot from the country Europe.
You're saying you don't have any bias at all towards Slavic players unless they are Croatian? Maybe but since 2006 a load of players have passed through who weren't up to being here. I don't recall seeing you triggered by any of them like this hence my assumption its not as much about his football ability as other factors.

Either way I'm going to take my advice to Osman and pay you no mind.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bro, 'bianco che abbraccia il nero' is literally in the club's anthem.
Thats nice and all, but it is most likely in reference to our shirt colours and thats it

No need to stir up things when is not necessary.

We need to stay far away to anything related to the negativity that is racism and focus on the sport only.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know what's worse, Alen jokes or Serge leaving because of it.
:lol:

I won't argue with you about my jokes, but I think Sergio leaving was worse.
I mean, he left for this.

I read that he has problems with Italian, but after 20 attempts he finally managed to say "bawnjourno" and "grat-zee". At least he will understand the first and the last word Pirlo will say in training, while failing to understand fuck all of what will be said in between.
Since marketing is so important to us, lets also buy a Chinese trequartista and an Indian regista. All those new fans :juvefan:
I mean, after all, there is no one that speaks English on that team, right?
And they will have no better job to do than translate everything that's being said to his majesty McSturaro?
Nope. The motherfucker should learn Italian. But being American, he will not. And then he should learn how to play football. Being American, he won't do that either.
You can seriously go fuck yourself.

I'm done. Absolutely done. The obvious hatred for anything American in this forum is beyond laughable. You can all go fuck off.
I know we're all thin on nerves with the covid shit and I don't visit non-football threads to know if there is really such strong anti-American sentiment in this forum as Sergio said. But to leave the forum... :(

And yeah. If Sergio comes back I promise not to mention McKennie in any of my future posts. I'll stay quiet and I won't mention rugby even if he gives away a penalty for some hilarious handball :agree:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
It’s still early to judge him football wise, we should give him time. I’m sure the management saw something in him or they wouldn’t have signed him. Look at Alphonso Davies, a young Canadian who already won a treble playing for a top European club like Bayern, he’s not European and he’s by far the best LB in Europe for his age and experience.

As for Mckennie’s political standpoint, I believe he’s free to express it within reason and after discussing it with the club he represents. I see no harm in being yourself and having beliefs and values that you can defend respectfully when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:lol:

I won't argue with you about my jokes, but I think Sergio leaving was worse.
I mean, he left for this.

I know we're all thin on nerves with the covid shit and I don't visit non-football threads to know if there is really such strong anti-American sentiment in this forum as Sergio said. But to leave the forum... :(

And yeah. If Sergio comes back I promise not to mention McKennie in any of my future posts. I'll stay quiet and I won't mention rugby even if he gives away a penalty for some hilarious handball :agree:
I have seen x100 times worse on this forum even on a personal level and people are still here. Saying that I would probably be mad too if you said something like this for an Albanian player, but that would be in 2006 when I first joined the forum and was naive.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have seen x100 times worse on this forum even on a personal level and people are still here. Saying that I would probably be mad too if you said something like this for an Albanian player, but that would be in 2006 when I first joined the forum and was naive.
The Americans were so happy when we signed McKennie. And who can blame them? After years and decades of supporting Juve while living in a country where football isn't even a top 5 sport, Juve finally signed an American.
They were happy as little kids, as would we all in their place.

The situation begged for someone to ruin it for them :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The Americans were so happy when we signed McKennie. And who can blame them? After years and decades of supporting Juve while living in a country where football isn't even a top 5 sport, Juve finally signed an American.
They were happy as little kids, as would we all in their place.

The situation begged for someone to ruin it for them :p
:lol: you fucker

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well sergio always has been kind of short fused for this kind of things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)

• almo