Weston “Immovable” McKennie (36 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

shitstorm between libtards and nazis in 3... 2... 1... :snoop:
Oh look, Miss Weston McGretaThunberg is trying to make the world a better place. I am so moved and I can't stop the tears. And if the Dallas police does indeed pull you off, they should give you a fine for pretending to be a football player.

"I don't wanna be just known as a great soccer player. I wanna be known as a great human being and as a great person"
"I don't wanna be just known as a great soccer player"
"just a great soccer player"

Nobody fucking knows you as a great soccer player, McGreta. Nobody ever will. FFS, don't ever sign Americans to play football in Europe.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
maybe he should leave his political views out of Juventus.

Not necessarily that he is wrong about them, but here we want to know just about his football. Same with everyone else.

The day he says something wrong about a controversial matter he will be singled like theres nos tomorrow, and that could damage juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh look, Miss Weston McGretaThunberg is trying to make the world a better place. I am so moved and I can't stop the tears. And if the Dallas police does indeed pull you off, they should give you a fine for pretending to be a football player.

"I don't wanna be just known as a great soccer player. I wanna be known as a great human being and as a great person"
"I don't wanna be just known as a great soccer player"
"just a great soccer player"

Nobody fucking knows you as a great soccer player, McGreta. Nobody ever will. FFS, don't ever sign Americans to play football in Europe.
"It's 50% his fault" - bonucci

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I would encourage people to try and see things from his perspective. He doesn't see this issue as a political statement because obviously politics shouldn't have anything to do with racism. But of course, in this climate it does, for whatever reason.

But he's only 22 years old so he's quite naive. All he knows is that people have been racist towards him and he wants to stand up. That's it!

Imagine getting monkey chants at you and then people tell you not to say anything. Not stand up for yourself.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
maybe he should leave his political views out of Juventus.
Stop being an automatic cliche with non saying post. Where exactly in that clip was there a contetious political view? To be for equality? Sharing real life experience of being uncertain or fearful being pulled over? Sharing basic as hell positive message about treating people as humans? It's political dogma to be against racism?

Only thing faux pas about that clip is calling it soccer lol. Americans should get over calling handegg football already.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Stop being an automatic cliche with non saying post. Where exactly in that clip was there a contetious political view? To be for equality? Sharing real life experience of being uncertain or fearful being pulled over? Sharing basic as hell positive message about treating people as humans? It's political dogma to be against racism?

Only thing faux pas about that clip is calling it soccer lol. Americans should get over calling handegg football already.
He can just talk about his football. Its great to be against racism, but better if he does it outside of Juventus. No need to bring the racists attention upon him and the club.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Was really tough to "agree" after reading that last line :stuckup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He can just talk about his football. Its great to be against racism, but better if he does it outside of Juventus. No need to bring the racists attention upon him and the club.
Lol who gives a fuck about racists attention?

I mean, truly, what exactly are you against in this? Makes no sense. Top level football games litterally have no to racism banners at every game, but a player can't say the same?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Lol who gives a fuck about racists attention?

I mean, truly, what exactly are you against in this? Makes no sense. Top level football games litterally have no to racism banners at every game, but a player can't say the same?
Not to mention it's on Juventus' channel. If there's anything wrong with the video, it'd be the club trying to cash in on all the buzz like every corporation. (Also, great way to get American fans of football interested by calling it soccer :D)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
what’s the story on demirals politics? I keep seeing mentions of it, but dunno the backstory. Is he really pro erdogan?
Openly so.

IIRC Last year when Turkey attacked north east Syria and the kurds he made a military salute in support during a match and tweeted about his support. There are pictures of him with Erdoğan as well.

At least he did these things while with the national team. I remember Under did it with the Roma shirt.

It was all disgusting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In a world facing its greatest test after the Second World War; in a country hit really hard by Covid - a country which only half a year ago lost an entire generation; in a sport which has never been in greater trouble than it is in 2020; this mofo "just felt the need to bring awareness overseas" that in his home country (the fucking first of all the first world countries) he is "possibly not even accepted" due to the color of his skin.
The fucking timing of this!

It's not his fault, though. He's just being used here by the Juve PR. We probably bought him for this very reason. Pathetic.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
In a world facing its greatest test after the Second World War; in a country hit really hard by Covid - a country which only half a year ago lost an entire generation; in a sport which has never been in greater trouble than it is in 2020; this mofo "just felt the need to bring awareness overseas" that in his home country (the fucking first of all the first world countries) he is "possibly not even accepted" due to the color of his skin.

It's not his fault, though. He's just being used here by the Juve PR. We probably bought him for this very reason. Pathetic.
what a dumbfuck you are.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You should really know when to just stfu and stop trolling this thread already, thats what truly pathetic (your dumbassery already made Serge leave Tuz). Unless I'm wrong, you are genuinely this much of a moronic ass?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)