Weston “Immovable” McKennie (25 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
if Khedira gets terminated as expected, another mid will arrive, although it might be someone from the u23. I’m still holding out hope for Locatelli though.
Then who is McKennie replacing then by that logic? Tbf i think the only way we would look to invest in another top mid would be if we somehow get rid of both Sami and Ramsey which is highly unlikely atm, Khedira i'd say has already been replaced, only other realistic option would be to have some U23 or Primavera kid filling in if necessary, but imho we'd still be pretty stacked in the mid even with Khedira gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Now to put it a bit into context to avoid future useless posts, i did not say at any point that we do not need better improvements for CM, just saying that under current circumstances it's simply hard to invest big in anyone while still holding on to all the ones we already have too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Mckennie replaces Matuidi.
Arthur replaces Pjanic
? replaces Khedira
really think we are stacked man, but your point is indeed valid no doubt, almost even forgot about that useless Matuid.... his case might not even require replacing afterall or maybe Khedira is the more useless of the two that won't really require a replacement eventually, think Mckennie gonna fill in for both him and Sami by the end of the mercatto though. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

but then again, if we look even a bit more back you'd think we still had an Emre Can to replace aswell now that i think of it... i guess it will all depend on Pirlo's plans, whether he is set on 2 or 3 at the mid as the primary formation, good thing is that we will probably find that out soon enough.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
really think we are stacked man, but your point is indeed valid no doubt, almost even forgot about that useless Matuid.... his case might not even require replacing afterall or maybe Khedira is the more useless of the two that won't really require a replacement eventually, think Mckennie gonna fill in for both him and Sami by the end of the mercatto though. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

but then again, if we look even a bit more back you'd think we still had an Emre Can to replace aswell now that i think of it... i guess it will all depend on Pirlo's plans, whether he is set on 2 or 3 at the mid as the primary formation, good thing is that we will probably find that out soon enough.
I still believe Locatelli is an objective. Sassuolo is bluffing, they know no one is gonna pay 40m for him. Just wait em out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)