Weston “Immovable” McKennie (19 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

FelineDistantCottontail-size_restricted.gif

Haters.

merica-gif-4-1.gif

- - - Updated - - -

143ac5c7901173091284b176459714fe.gif

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...lo-e-sul-perche-ha-scelto-i-bianconeri-528763

- - - Updated - - -

Eh-pSsvX0AMzPq8?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Hash fucking tag #MuricanDream
Actually, he’s living #ItalianDream.

If he was living #MuricanDream he’d be playing for pennies on the dollar for some 5th rate turdbucket MLS side, competing for tinpot trophies, eating too many double Big Macs, worried about catching Covid from anti-masker or getting shot by the police every time he drives his 1980s Geo Metro home after a match.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Actually, he’s living #ItalianDream.

If he was living #MuricanDream he’d be playing for pennies on the dollar for some 5th rate turdbucket MLS side, competing for tinpot trophies, eating too many double Big Macs, worried about catching Covid from anti-masker or getting shot by the police every time he drives his 1980s Geo Metro home after a match.
You love this country. I know you do.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I hope he is not our last midfielder signing. Otherwise we’re screwed. If we dont manage to get Aouar, i hope we acquire a real midfielder Locatelli.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I hope he is not our last midfielder signing. Otherwise we’re screwed. If we dont manage to get Aouar, i hope we acquire a real midfielder Locatelli.
if Khedira gets terminated as expected, another mid will arrive, although it might be someone from the u23. I’m still holding out hope for Locatelli though.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
if Khedira gets terminated as expected, another mid will arrive, although it might be someone from the u23. I’m still holding out hope for Locatelli though.
How do you know that? Sami is out of the team anyway, its not like we would need a replacement if we get rid of him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How do you know that? Sami is out of the team anyway, its not like we would need a replacement if we get rid of him.
They’re not (or they shouldn’t) going to go into the season with 5 mids, especially when one of them is Ramsey, who’s always injured. Just for reference, they started last season with 7 mids.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)