Weston “Immovable” McKennie (15 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Hustini Haters will be marked every time this kid scores, assists or just puts on a great performance. They'll get the @Lion/Llorente treatment.

Forza Mckinho!
You making him Brazilian now? That’s even worse than bashing him as ‘murican. Changing his background away from ‘murican to make him sound better. :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

@Hust I’m just messing, bro. I love ya. Weston gonna kill it. Make us all forget Pogba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This one is for Alen.

tumblr_pu4i5ufBfs1w0433po1_400.gif
Last Sunday I was on a boat with a bunch of friends by Palm Beach's intracoastal.

I noticed this guy from afar on another boat with the biggest American flag you ever seen in your life coming the opposite direction waving and shouting something but I couldn't make out. As it got closer the waving intensified and so did the shouting but I still couldn't fully understand what he was saying.

As his boat got right next to us I could see tears dropping from his eyes and saliva flying everywhere as he shouted at the top of his lungs:

"GOOOOOD BLESS WESTON MCKENNIE!!!"

I knew then signing this guy was a blessing.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He doesnt have marked abs. Will be a fatman in his 30s for sure.

sell please.
For a chubby athlete his overall physical prowess (running + aerial) is amazing.

Imagine when he improves his body composition.

- - - Updated - - -

His passing is underrated. He’s no Arthur but he’s a lot better than Matuidi. Him and Rabiot make a pretty good pairing as pivots.
He's good passing accuracy/overall ability wise (don't mind schalke stats with their tactics) but has a tendency for giveaways

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Last Sunday I was on a boat with a bunch of friends by Palm Beach's intracoastal.

I noticed this guy from afar on another boat with the biggest American flag you ever seen in your life coming the opposite direction waving and shouting something but I couldn't make out. As it got closer the waving intensified and so did the shouting but I still couldn't fully understand what he was saying.

As his boat got right next to us I could see tears dropping from his eyes and saliva flying everywhere as he shouted at the top of his lungs:

"GOOOOOD BLESS WESTON MCKENNIE!!!"

I knew then signing this guy was a blessing.
:lol:

So...in other news, I just had my home inspections for a house I bought in Dunedin (West of Tampa).

I'll be joining you soon. Well, still living in VA but vacation home there :touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I have two flying at my house.

You have no idea.
Wooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

You are presumed to be a part of the far-right if you have a Union Jack flying here. I've seen plenty of Irish flag(poles) about, even a German one in the middle of nowhere on a country walk, South African, Australian, not a lot of UJ.

Do you put your state flag up as well or just Murica?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

You are presumed to be a part of the far-right if you have a Union Jack flying here. I've seen plenty of Irish flag(poles) about, even a German one in the middle of nowhere on a country walk, South African, Australian, not a lot of UJ.

Do you put your state flag up as well or just Murica?
Super proud states like Texas certainly fly their state flag, yes. I think I've seen a lot in California as well. Born in Ohio and don't recall many there flying, living in VA I don't ever see state flags flying here unless its a state government building, for example.

Depends on the state.

lol I have Old glory and Betsty Ross flying here, no state flag...I will at my Florida house though now that you got me thinking :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Super proud states like Texas certainly fly their state flag, yes. I think I've seen a lot in California as well. Born in Ohio and don't recall many there flying, living in VA I don't ever see state flags flying here unless its a state government building, for example.

Depends on the state.

lol I have Old glory and Betsty Ross flying here, no state flag...I will at my Florida house though now that you got me thinking :lol:
I suppose Texas and California have their own more distinct identity and history. On a much smaller scale it's like seeing flags for Cornwall here, which are all around that region.

Quite a lot of states have that boring blue field with the state seal, not a fan of those.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I suppose Texas and California have their own more distinct identity and history. On a much smaller scale it's like seeing flags for Cornwall here, which are all around that region.

Quite a lot of states have that boring blue field with the state seal, not a fan of those.
I think a lot of the New England states fly theirs a lot..their history is a little more prominent than others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)