Weston “Immovable” McKennie (104 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe not that one time you watched him, but the rest of the season. Schalke only gets the left overs, gotta hand them good balls to Dortmund.
SO I was lucky to see him use a soccer ball once, but even more lucky to have missed him using egg shaped balls the rest of the time?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't wake up this morning thinking I was going to need my circular geometry skills.

#KeepAllYourNotes

- - - Updated - - -

Trying hard to impress Mister. But Mister is unimpressed
His role:

@DAiDEViL @Osman @Dru

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
CL qualifying spot - Terrible deal as its basically buying it postponing the payment and he is quite unknown..
60% of all games - Good deal as if he is bad we dont play him.
One news heavily favours Schalke, the other one heavily favours Juve. Guess we'll find out next year, but imo we gonna sign him anyway.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
One news heavily favours Schalke, the other one heavily favours Juve. Guess we'll find out next year, but imo we gonna sign him anyway.
Hope he earns it rather than just get it handed to him...

- - - Updated - - -

Ok he is American so he is confused with their version of football.. I get it.. Can we now just get serious for one second and say anything about him being good or bad?!
The only thing I know about this guy is that he can play in lots of roles and that he likes to run and dribble (Youtube).

Anything else? One person who watched him more than once or twice and can say how good he is and does he has a shot here?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 88)