Weston “Immovable” McKennie (21 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
The main reason why we won't win the scudetto - this dude is not only a terrible player but also a huge jinx. We concede right after he comes in against Verona; we score right after he goes off against Spezia.
Fucking Bernardeschi does more in 1 minute than this jinx in an hour.
Never play him again, and we might stand a chance for the scudetto. Play him more and hello Europa League.
Just say you don't like black people and go

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just say you don't like black people and go
I'm here for almost 14 years. I don't remember ever saying a bad word about our black players before McKennie. Not for Pogba or Trezeguet (quite the contrary for these two), not Matuidi, not Alex Sandro, not Andrade, not Sissoko, not Asamoah, not Anelka, not Ogbonna, not Kean, not Evra, not Coman ... hell, not even Zebina, Elia or Boumsong.

Which makes your accusation (and it's an accusation) completely baseless.
You might have a stronger argument if you say I don't like Americans. We didn't have another American player to compare. Guess we'll have to wait for that. After McKennie, though, I doubt we'll sign another American, ever.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I'm here for almost 14 years. I don't remember ever saying a bad word about our black players before McKennie. Not for Pogba or Trezeguet (quite the contrary for these two), not Matuidi, not Alex Sandro, not Andrade, not Sissoko, not Asamoah, not Anelka, not Ogbonna, not Kean, not Evra, not Coman ... hell, not even Zebina, Elia or Boumsong.

You might have a stronger argument if you say I don't like Americans. We didn't have another American player to compare. Guess we'll have to wait for that. After McKennie, though, I doubt we'll sign another American, ever.
So xenophobic instead? nice

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So xenophobic instead? nice
I'm here for almost 14 years. I remember praising and showing love for: Buffon, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Pirlo, Vucinic, Pogba, Tevez, Lichtsteiner, Dybala, Higuain... hell, even Bonucci.
All of them are foreigners to me.

You might have a stronger argument if you say I don't like terrible players.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Let me guess, being a minority is the only thing that sets you apart, doesn't it?
Lol you wouldn't know the half of it

- - - Updated - - -

I'm here for almost 14 years. I remember praising and showing love for: Buffon, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Pirlo, Vucinic, Pogba, Tevez, Lichtsteiner, Dybala, Higuain... hell, even Bonucci.
All of them are foreigners to me.

You might have a stronger argument if you say I don't like terrible players.
So help me understand the hate for Weston aside form this random gut feeling

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Against Verona and especially yesterday, this guy was horrible. Lost on the field. Him and Frabotta were totally useless.
I'm not a fan of Pirlo as a coach but his change yesterday was spot on.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I remember you were critical of Sissoko though. Except for that pass he made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 9)