Weston “Immovable” McKennie (31 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are such an idiot when it comes to McKennie!
Says the Allegri crybaby lol. At least Allegri had actually accomplished something. Third most successful coach in club history. For the club you allegedly cheer for and you hate him. What a dumbass.

I don’t even dislike McPotter. I actually like him and hope we keep him. He’s a promising player. Just playing in the wrong position. Hence the reason he keeps getting moved out of midfield. Because he is poor in the majority of things a midfielder needs to be decent at.

- - - Updated - - -

His layoffs are actually good though. Like that move with Dybala. Our fucking CFs can't even do that. In build up, he's shit.
Again, another CF quality. And poor at build up, something a CM should be good at. :shifty:

Jun 16, 2020
:lol:

You are such a joke. Pirlo, the passing master couldn’t teach this oaf how to pass. 75% passers don’t improve. They get told to only attempt short passes. He’s not 18. His passing is what it is. Can’t pass, can’t tackle for shit. Convert to CF. Plays like Moise Kean with better movement and finishing.
Passing percentage doesn’t say to much. You miss context, Rabiot is on 83% but rarely takes any risk, it doesn’t makes him a better passer.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Passing percentage doesn’t say to much. You miss context, Rabiot is on 83% but rarely takes any risk, it doesn’t makes him a better passer.
Of course not. But Mckennie isn’t spraying high difficulty long passes around the pitch. He’s incompetent at even the simplest passes. Surprisingly good at little flicks and layoffs though.

As I said, I like him. He works his ass off, he’s brilliant at finding open space in the box, and he’s a decent finisher. But he’s a terrible passer, is a poor tackler doesn’t do it often or well, and he’s not particular good in positioning while defending. He could play furthest forward in the mid in a high press and use his running and energy to create havoc and cause giveaways by the other team high up the pitch, while also being around the opponents box to score… but he’s not much of a box to box imo, because he’s very mediocre in our half of the field.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that would make him a world class midfielder
he'd still need better tackling for that, but i wouldn't complain one bit if snacks could pass like khedira or even arthur.

watching locatelli with the ball is a huge contrast. on the other hand, snacks in the box is a huge surprise, he's got a natural instinct for goal, and his shooting shows that he's not disabled technically, he just doesn't have the experience how to look for team mates and lacks the vision to be a good passer. let's hope he proves me wrong and improves on that somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a video of his goal? I didn't get to watch the second half.
https://streamff.com/v/12ea15

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Haven't you realised yet? It's because Mckennie isn't Italian! :disagree:
Ahh yes. I have an Italian agenda, that’s why I loved Vidal and Tevez and Lichtsteiner and Cuadrado.

What’s with the retardation? The guys who bitch and moan about Allegri endlessly can’t handle McPotter being criticized? Lol

I don’t even want him sold. I actually like him.

- - - Updated - - -

I should go pull up @Bjerknes Barzagli quotes. Dude literally spent months after we signed him calling him the biggest piece of trash player around

“Worse than Legrottaglie”

”Piece of shit player. Anybody who said give him time is a fucking moron.”
:lol:

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
he'd still need better tackling for that, but i wouldn't complain one bit if snacks could pass like khedira or even arthur.

watching locatelli with the ball is a huge contrast. on the other hand, snacks in the box is a huge surprise, he's got a natural instinct for goal, and his shooting shows that he's not disabled technically, he just doesn't have the experience how to look for team mates and lacks the vision to be a good passer. let's hope he proves me wrong and improves on that somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

https://streamff.com/v/12ea15
wow, lack of respect how no one went to celebrate with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)