[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (44 Viewers)

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Özil is clearly a foolish man, happy to adopt double standards when it suits his agenda, and probably as an attempt to divert attention from his pathetic level of application on a football pitch.

On the one hand he talks about disliking being referred to as a German-Turkish, and on the other hand he finds offense in people not respecting his Turkish roots which he openly embraces. He also exhibits an obvious level of stupidity at being confused as to why he's not accepted as fully German (in his perception) when he's so quick to bang on about his Arabic religion, the want for dual-citizenship, and the posing for photos with the leader of his country of origin; a country with whom Germany have a rocky relationship.

Sure, he's happy enough to take all the advantages Germany have offered him. Perhaps he could actually make an effort to give something back, rather than this 'oh, woe is me' nonsense when things don't go his way.

Hoeneß is right. The NT are better off without him. And Arsenal would do well to get shot of him as well.

Also I don't understand why some of you are bringing up his football into this, I don't think his performances or his football have anything to do with this. In all cases, the German manager, and the Real Madrid Manager previously all thought he was a player that deserved to be a regular and consistent starter in the German NT and Real Madrid, so whatever your opinions about him are, they're obviously not shared by those two top class managers that coached him.
Your word in bold print is key.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The only thing I don't understand is.. he is proud of that he is from Turkish descent but when Germans call him German-Turkish he seems to be offended.

On a football perspective, yes he has been always lazy but his face expressions don't help him either, he always looks uninterested. But that's not his fault, he looks that way.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It is true that winning is the best deodorant. Liverpool wouldn't be facing east if Salah turned out a bad season. But Ozil has sucked for a while now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
get back in the hole in the desert you crawled out of.
Your name is of the worst and least appealing Juve defender ever and you proudly have a cum guzzling whore as your avatar.

You wish you had a hole in the desert that would accept you in.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Stupid comments from Uli. It's very unfortunate that people attack Ozil for his performances, justly or not, because it allows him deflect from the real problem.

And the real problem is that he did this publicity stunt for Erdogan. Even if we assume he's a complete moron, which isn't hard to believe, he has a PR team. He could have issued an immediate apology along the lines of "I didn't realise it would become political", "I couldn't say no to photo", "I am dumb, I don't know any better." But he didn't. And the fact that he didn't, plus the timing (before the elections in Turkey), plus the "to my president" t-shirt (I know it was the other idiot, but they were there together) means that he knew very well what he was doing and wanted to help Erdogan.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Enes Kanter did too so he's (or he was?) the most wanted in Turkey :lol:
Not assassinate, but pretty much anything else possible. Look up the NBA player Enes Kanter and his relation with Turkey and Erdogan, they been trying to jail him while he is transit flight in Romania, turned his family against him (they publicly had to denounce him), treason chargers, big diplomatic mess with the US over it etc. All because he is critical if what's happening in his country over Twitter. Been other public figures like beauty pageant contestants who had to go through shit because of minor stuff.

Shit gone crazy super fast over there.

P.S I can't believe people are applauding anything Hoeness says, what a gigantic cunt that mofo is...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
:agree:

Enes Kanter is who I thought about right away too

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
@DAiDEViL and our German friends.

Ozil is arguably more German than Dele Alli and Raheem Sterling are English; Zlatan Ibrahimovic Swedish; and Thierry Henry French. Yet no one ever refers to them as anything other than English, Swedish or French - and nor do they themselves.

Is there something in what Ozil is saying, or does he bring this all on himself do you think?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Ozil is arguably more German than Dele Alli and Raheem Sterling are English; Zlatan Ibrahimovic Swedish; and Thierry Henry French. Yet no one ever refers to them as anything other than English, Swedish or French - and nor do they themselves.

Is there something in what Ozil is saying, or does he bring this all on himself do you think?
It doesnt help his case when he campaigning for Erdogan the p.o.s

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Yes. It's pure nonsense what he's saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Daddy Erdogan already gave him a call to congratulate him for quitting the german NT.

Good doggy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)