[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ozil is one of the most hateable people in football, and has been long before he was in a picture with Erdogan.

Amplified by how he really is such an incredibly talented player and could be one of the best of his generation were he not such a shit person. But nah he is comfortable to remain lightly jogging around the pitch at a completely ambitionless team long as he keeps getting the paycheck and has no expectation or pressure.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Typical European behaviour with their "non-ethnic" Euro players.

Lukaku once said

When things were going well, I was reading newspapers articles and they were calling me Romelu Lukaku, the Belgian striker.
When things weren’t going well, they were calling me Romelu Lukaku, the Belgian striker of Congolese descent.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Lukaku once said

When things were going well, I was reading newspapers articles and they were calling me Romelu Lukaku, the Belgian striker.
When things weren’t going well, they were calling me Romelu Lukaku, the Belgian striker of Congolese descent.
Yep right, Germany without guys like Ozil,Khedira,Klose,Boateng wouldn’t win shit .

If Klose took picture with Polands pm , no one would care .

Anyway I don’t give a fuck about their squad, i hope all non german players will leave .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Lukaku once said

First of all though there is definitely racism in Belgium I think Lukaku's quote is inaccurate. Newspapers never did that here and tbh Lukaku's origins have hardly been a matter of debate at all. Everyone knows most of our black players are Congolese. The only player whose origins are often pointed out is Dembele, specifically because he's not from Congo.

And Ozil's cause is completely different. First of all he's unlikeable because of what kind of player he is. He's lazy as fuck. People never appreciate that. And then there's the fact he takes pictures with a dictator. Doesn't really matter where he's from. That's just plain wrong.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep right, Germany without guys like Ozil,Khedira,Klose,Boateng wouldn’t win shit .

If Klose took picture with Polands pm , no one would care .

Anyway I don’t give a fuck about their squad, i hope all non german players will leave .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of those guys you quoted (except for Klose) were born and raised in Germany and received their "football education" in said country.

And Germany won WC's before immigration anyway, it's not like they've only become recently successful because of the high number of non traditional Germans in the team.

Ozil is a fuckwit who should never have taken a photo with a dictator piece of shit like Erdogan - end of story. Should have been a man and apologised for causing offence/controversy and left it at that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)