[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (75 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
All of those guys you quoted (except for Klose) were born and raised in Germany and received their "football education" in said country.

And Germany won WC's before immigration anyway, it's not like they've only become recently successful because of the high number of non traditional Germans in the team.

Ozil is a $#@!wit who should never have taken a photo with a dictator piece of $#@! like Erdogan - end of story. Should have been a man and apologised for causing offence/controversy and left it at that.

He's ethically Turkish and took a picture with Turkey's currently elected leader. Why should he apologise boohoo!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
nono, germany lifted the cup 2014. this time france won the world cup, we are talking about the last world cup. please inform yourself before writing. i will tolerate your ignorance this time
I think you should take the time to go back, read my post again and think about what I might have intended to convey with what I wrote.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Also many on this forum are referring to Erdogan as a dictator.

Last l checked he's been elected fair and square for the last 15 years or so.

Funny how people expect every footballer to have the same geopolitical views as themselves and criticise them if not.

Salah took a picture with Chechnyas president.

The number of footballers past and present who have posed with Putin --> Eto, Pele, Mathius, is a whole heap. No one ever criticised them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Also many on this forum are referring to Erdogan as a dictator.

Last l checked he's been elected fair and square for the last 15 years or so.

Funny how people expect every footballer to have the same geopolitical views as themselves and criticise them if not.

Salah took a picture with Chechnyas president.

The number of footballers past and present who have posed with Putin, Eto, Pele, Mathius, is a whole heap. No one ever criticised them.
I don't think you understand what a democracy entails.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Everyone knows that. Western supported coups and puppets who toe the line.

You have no idea what a dictator is.

I suggest we stop this right here. It would be like explaining quantum mechanics to a toddler. You could be the most intelligent toddler in the world, you'd still have years and years of education ahead of you before you could grasp the various concepts you'd need to understand the first basic principles of quantum mechanics.

So go get that education and we will continue this conversation in 15 years or so.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I suggest we stop this right here. It would be like explaining quantum mechanics to a toddler. You could be the most intelligent toddler in the world, you'd still have years and years of education ahead of you before you could grasp the various concepts you'd need to understand the first basic principles of quantum mechanics.

So go get that education and we will continue this conversation in 15 years or so.
Have you considered stand up comedy?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because Erdogan would be so bold to assassinate a high profile German NT player?
Not assassinate, but pretty much anything else possible. Look up the NBA player Enes Kanter and his relation with Turkey and Erdogan, they been trying to jail him while he is transit flight in Romania, turned his family against him (they publicly had to denounce him), treason chargers, big diplomatic mess with the US over it etc. All because he is critical if what's happening in his country over Twitter. Been other public figures like beauty pageant contestants who had to go through shit because of minor stuff.

Shit gone crazy super fast over there.

P.S I can't believe people are applauding anything Hoeness says, what a gigantic cunt that mofo is...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
then i convey to you to at least know the world cup winner, man you are in a football forum. there are even girls who know who lifted the trophy tztz :sergio:
I think you want to go back and read what I wrote again. But this time, think of sarcasm.

Not assassinate, but pretty much anything else possible. Look up the NBA player Enes Kanter and his relation with Turkey and Erdogan, they been trying to jail him while he is transit flight in Romania, turned his family against him (they publicly had to denounce him), treason chargers, big diplomatic mess with the US over it etc. All because he is critical if what's happening in his country over Twitter. Been other public figures like beauty pageant contestants who had to go through shit because of minor stuff.

Shit gone crazy super fast over there.

P.S I can't believe people are applauding anything Hoeness says, what a gigantic cunt that mofo is...
But I don't think the German public wanted Ozil to do anything. They didn't ask him to write anything on Twitter.

Also, Hoeness might be a cunt, but Ozil's woe is me post was definitely a dick move too.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you considered stand up comedy?
I wasn't joking. I've learnt that there is no point debating with someone who has virtually no schooling or experience regarding a certain topic, because you end up talking next to each other. I could make an excellent case as to why Erdogan is a dictator and why being elected isn't the only thing a democracy entails, but you wouldn't understand my arguments, because when it comes to democracy you are still in kindergarten.

Someone at some point has to teach you about all of this. But it doesn't have to be me.

So, like I said, the best of luck with your education and I'm sure that in a couple of years we can pick up where we left and have a real nice talk about all of this :beer:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
His quality is another reason why he isn't needed anymore. Him retiring is the best outcome one could have wished for.

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked: Uli is right.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is this butthurt creature :lol:
Hoeness is right but he's the last person who should speak about Mesut like that. Uli is awful person, his words have no meaning at all.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But he has a point tho, Messi poses with a mass murdering scum like Netanyahu and he is rather applauded then vilified.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Is he? I thought there was quite a bit of negative response to Messi too. I think it's mostly that Germans are more sensitive about this sort of issue. I'm also confident that if Ozil had looked like he cared about the German NT, people would have cut him some slack. His negative on and off the pitch attitude have not helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)