Wanted - Adriano gettin Slapped (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
man when he got slapped he fckin killed the valencia player with his bare knuckles :D:D

OP
LaPrimaJuve

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Link don't work, checked xtratime and nothin! I'm kinda looking at CINA to see if he can pull this one out of his magic hat! If anyone else has this video, let me know!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

maybe he did, but what adriano did was stupid.
    Perhaps, but the guy fouled him first and then slapped him. Why on earth do you slap a guy at the moment you're fouling him?

And on another note, Totti shouldn't have received that yellow card. As far as I'm concerned he could have kicked Ramelow's head. Ramelow's tackle was so blatantly late and unneccesary.. Probably they were kicking Totti all day long. And did you see what the bastards did to Montella after he had scored?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Perhaps, but the guy fouled him first and then slapped him. Why on earth do you slap a guy at the moment you're fouling him?

And on another note, Totti shouldn't have received that yellow card. As far as I'm concerned he could have kicked Ramelow's head. Ramelow's tackle was so blatantly late and unneccesary.. Probably they were kicking Totti all day long. And did you see what the bastards did to Montella after he had scored?
    and he won't play against milan:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)