[Voting] Best goal of the goup stage (2 Viewers)

Best goal of group stage

• Thorsten Frings vs. Costa Rica

• Esteban Cambiasso vs. S&M

• Deco vs. Iran

• Joe Cole vs. Sweden

• Tomas Rosicky (long range) vs. USA

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I haven't seen that one yet. If its better than the Torres goal then its certainly the best goal to date :)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tom said:
I haven't seen that one yet. If its better than the Torres goal then its certainly the best goal to date :)
cambiasso'd goal, sure ghe is an inter scumbag with a comb-over but this goal is gonna sraw comparisson with the great carlos alberto goal and will be rightfully considered one of teh great goals of all time

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Where is Zaccardo's goa?
flying past buffon into his own net:oops: , seriously though i bet ronaldinho has been trying that in training all week, look one way and score the other

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Lahm's was pure technical genius, wasnt just a hack at the ball, Frings was a fluke cos the ball is so light, Lahm is the best goal IMO

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
gray said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8inh6-SClqI&search=argentina serbia

This video doesn't really do it justice though, since it only shows about 6 of the (I think it was) 24 passes preceding it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoL8Lr9LVM4&mode=related&search=argentina serbia

that's the whole move. Like a chess game, moving the pieces, all the teamwork. Very impressive though Serbia really had awful defense when you think about it. Most teams would have fouled out one of the players out of despair if anything.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zaccardo! why doesnt anyone see the sheer class that i do? That goal Fuct everyone up. Technique was sublime! Worthy of the best goal. Whats wrong with you guys!?!?!?!? :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)