Volpato on Loan to Siena (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
It is official at least a program on the italian tv reported that Rey Volpato from Juventus Primavera has been lonaed out to Siena with 3 other Primavera players.

It seems that Siena is the primavera's training ground. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
They have sold Flo, and Maccarone its not sure for next season... so I think that if he put some effort he can win a some minutes, and also he can learn alot with Chiesa

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    yes he is their first subsitute but i hope he get to prove himself a first team regular i see future for this player but i dont know why

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    this is exactly what he needs, as he has scored plenty of goals for the Primavera . The fact that he is starting from Serie A and not Serie B shows how much potential this player has.

who are the other players going to Siena?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Paro, Gastadello, Mirante and Legrotaglie...

And about Volpato, I hope he can make it, but I have seen soooo many youngsters going to never return that Im starting to lose hope :down:

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    yeah i hope it isnt the same as the sculli situation, anyway mirante was already a starter last year i think somewher i read he was on loan.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Last season he was in Serie B...

Mirante was our Third keeper 2 season ago, then we loan him to Crotone, there he became number 1, this year we have loan (?) him to Siena

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    no mirante is a gk!
    last year in salice, a little boy scream to mirante: "Hey there is Buffon, Gigi!!!"

I hope the talents of the primavera players will not waste at siena!

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)