Video's of Zlatan (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2004
Well i found out today that there is bigger Ibrahimovic fans than me. I thought it was impossible until i found this the person who made this site:
http://www.zlatanmovie.tk/

Goto it and download those 4 movies. They are about 5-10 mins, depending. Download the new Pride of Sweden one. And watch it its beautiful with nice music to all the videos. The Pride of Sweden one is the goal Zlatan scored against the Azzuri in Euro 2004 to tie 1-1. Please forgive me if this was already posted. :D

Zlatan is king!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The maker of these videos happens to be a long-standing member at this forum, though he's not around very often anymore

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah. He must be very busy. I have only seen him here 2 times :( and he does'nt reply when I write to him..

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan är Kung ] ++
Well i found out today that there is bigger Ibrahimovic fans than me. I thought it was impossible until i found this the person who made this site:
http://www.zlatanmovie.tk/

Goto it and download those 4 movies. They are about 5-10 mins, depending. Download the new Pride of Sweden one. And watch it its beautiful with nice music to all the videos. The Pride of Sweden one is the goal Zlatan scored against the Azzuri in Euro 2004 to tie 1-1. Please forgive me if this was already posted. :D

Zlatan is king!
pride of sweden was not bad at all. esspecially the begining

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

pride of sweden was not bad at all. esspecially the begining
Beginning sucks. I watch it often and have to skip it every time.. :down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
:stress: I thought it was one of my videos from my private collection :nervous:

*goes to check if everything is in it's place, in a secret hideout noone will ever find*

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
:stress: I thought it was one of my videos from my private collection :nervous:

*goes to check if everything is in it's place, in a secret hideout noone will ever find*
My Videos :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)