Video:Totti (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
what an asshole

doesnt he realise that if it werent for his shit he would probably be one of the best players in the world

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Which is why I will stick by my assessment that Totti will never become the Italy NT leader that they need to succeed in international play.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
btw who the hell r those ppl who r screaming in the background??
sub playerS?
150, 75 for Roma and 75 for Bayer Leverkusen (including players, trainers, substitutes, coaches, journalists, ball boys, medical and security personnel (though I don't think they would've needed more than about 10 men in the security staff :D))

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

150, 75 for Roma and 75 for Bayer Leverkusen (including players, trainers, substitutes, coaches, journalists, ball boys, medical and security personnel (though I don't think they would've needed more than about 10 men in the security staff :D))
haha..imagine they made this competition one lucky fan can go to the match..how lonley would he be, he will later get invites to sit next to the subs:p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
haha..imagine they made this competition one lucky fan can go to the match..
maybe they should've had a spitting competition to determine the winner

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

maybe they should've had a spitting competition to determine the winner
totti would still have one that:p

remind me of a joke i hear

illary once was getting ready to go to bed and she hear noises from the bathroom she went to check on totti
she saw totti spitting on the mirror and illary face was filled with questions , she asks him " what are u doing honey"
he smiles and says " oh im practicing for the euro ..take that beckahm *spits* and that zidane*spits*" :LOL:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
well, I just saw it on eurosport an hour ago. I must say that I somehow understand why Totti did it. I don't defend him, but just try to figure out why :) Ramelow almost did a brutal tackle on Totti and he jumped into the air, full of anger. And stomped on Ramelow's back :(

Well, during the last seasons, Totti has got a bed reputation and he deserves it. Everything thats said about him is his own fault. If he wants to win the Golden ball, he hafta change club and start a new life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)