Veron vs Adriano Round 2 (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Veron: Adriano is overrated! Saturday 27 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juan Sebastian Veron has launched a stinging verbal attack on Inter teammate Adriano, claiming he’s “not all that good.”

“If he played the way he talks, then Inter would already have won the Scudetto,” slammed the Argentine in a South American newspaper today.

“Adriano feels himself on a pedestal that does not belong to him, seeing as he’s neither Ronaldo nor Ronaldinho. I really hope he gets to play against Argentina in the World Cup.”

It was well known that the two players disliked each other, with reports of a fist-fight during the half-time break of their Champions League quarter-final defeat against Villarreal, but the verbal battle is stepping up ahead of the World Cup.

Adriano commented this week that he doesn’t “enjoy” playing for the Nerazzurri and suggested there was an Argentine “mafia” within the squad, pushing him out of the clique.

If L’Imperatore’s future remains in the balance, then Veron could also leave the San Siro in the summer.

“Inter are asking me to stay, but I really think I’ll stay in Argentina, as my wife and children want to come home and are putting pressure on me to do it as soon as possible. I’ll start discussing options next week. River Plate are special to me, but I haven’t received any signals from them.”

source: channel4.com

As I always say, Inter will always be Inter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Why on earth would Veron say this in the press, Adriano has been out of form for half the season, probably because all of his teammates are bitching about him on a dayly basis.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
Why on earth would Veron say this in the press, Adriano has been out of form for half the season, probably because all of his teammates are bitching about him on a dayly basis.
Thats the problem with Inter,as soon as there are any problems of any kind answer is to to pass the buck.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Well, what veron says is true. But I can't agree to your post Rab. Inter have many excellent players(including Veron), just look at Zanetti for instance...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve89 said:
Well, what veron says is true. But I can't agree to your post Rab. Inter have many excellent players(including Veron), just look at Zanetti for instance...
Which one of Zanettis,ours or J Zanetti????:)

The only players that I regard as constantly good are J.Zanetti and Cambiasso...Figo is at the end,Pizaro was terrible just as every damn player they get.

Matrix is the killer,Cordoba is the smaller variant of Materazzi,Mihajlovic is a lunatic,and I don't understand that Favalli-Wome changings because they both suck.

Martins is fast but that's all,and Cruz is a "head man",so that is the comment of the internazionale,but in a short form!

Revan

May 24, 2006
giovanotti said:

The only players that I regard as constantly good are J.Zanetti and Cambiasso...Figo is at the end,Pizaro was terrible just as every damn player they get.

Matrix is the killer,Cordoba is the smaller variant of Materazzi,Mihajlovic is a lunatic,and I don't understand that Favalli-Wome changings because they both suck.

Martins is fast but that's all,and Cruz is a "head man",so that is the comment of the internazionale,but in a short form!
nice way of summing it up. :D

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
giovanotti said:

Javier

Figo has a very good movement on the pitch not to mention his ball touch and smartness.

Killerazzi is one of the worst players I have ever seen, but when he doesn't try to kill people he is actually very good. Cordoba is excellent in the air and can stop just about any player in the league. Miha is slow, but has lost weight and can definately do some good for the sake of his team. Favalli and Wome isn't the best in the world, but same as Miha they make a good contribution. Samuel is very good.

Martins is fast! But his ballcontrol isn't the best:p Has improved from last year though. Cruz, what can I say? I like him. Adriano; :tdown:

So to sum it up: Inter has a worldclass team, but not as good as Juve's:)

If you guys could drop this "I hate Inter for life" statement then maybe you could open yoour ayes and see how good team they really have!

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    But they have no team spirit. They can win many honors and titles with this squad, but they choose to blow it up themselves

May 27, 2006
    Bad thing for inter, does the shame of two coppas and 18 years of nothing add up?? :p no really verón is pretty old and it was predictable that he would pick a fight with the best player in his team, i mean like 9 argentinians and they have to rely on a brazilian, thats gotta hurt, considering the ego of 9 argentinians im glad they are holding back

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Inter's whole team is over rated, and for the second half of the season their best player was toldo. I dont understand why they ship all these players in to italy when italy has all the talent in the world. Maybe after the world cup they will realize that Argentine players can't get the job done.........

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juve89 said:
    Javier

Figo has a very good movement on the pitch not to mention his ball touch and smartness.

Killerazzi is one of the worst players I have ever seen, but when he doesn't try to kill people he is actually very good. Cordoba is excellent in the air and can stop just about any player in the league. Miha is slow, but has lost weight and can definately do some good for the sake of his team. Favalli and Wome isn't the best in the world, but same as Miha they make a good contribution. Samuel is very good.

Martins is fast! But his ballcontrol isn't the best:p Has improved from last year though. Cruz, what can I say? I like him. Adriano; :tdown:

So to sum it up: Inter has a worldclass team, but not as good as Juve's:)

If you guys could drop this "I hate Inter for life" statement then maybe you could open yoour ayes and see how good team they really have!
    You're right,I dislike inter ,and that is a major reason why I write their name avoiding first capital letter.:D
    But I'm objective,they are bad and they suck,and they destroy every player they get....as a matter of fact the only player I know they tried to destroy and failed is Cannavaro!

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    giovanotti said:
    You're right,I dislike inter ,and that is a major reason why I write their name avoiding first capital letter.:D
    But I'm objective,they are bad and they suck,and they destroy every player they get....as a matter of fact the only player I know they tried to destroy and failed is Cannavaro!
    :rofl: :rofl:

Noone tries to "destroy" their players. Yes, Inter is impatient and buys a bundle every year. maybe thats why so many players fail at Inter? Because they only get 1-2 year, unless they perform that is...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juve89 said:
    :rofl: :rofl:

Noone tries to "destroy" their players. Yes, Inter is impatient and buys a bundle every year. maybe thats why so many players fail at Inter? Because they only get 1-2 year, unless they perform that is...

Juve89,just remember Robbie Keane case...what a waste of the player...and he came there thanx to Moratti's son who said to father:"That player is great,I like to watch him,bring him.":disagree: inter are miserable.

Dec 26, 2004
    Typical Inter...
    Just reminded me with our game against Inter in San Siro, while I was watching half time report and analysis, most of the experts in the Studio were predicting Inter to win the match in 2nd half and only one disagree and insist Juve will win it and he gave one of the best words that could ever describe Inter:
    "Inter is not a team, Inter is a group of players"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)