swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
disagree...

he still has a lot to give

and willl make the WC
You missed yesterday's context on this one, Vinman :)google: for the lyrics to "Elektronik-Supersonik" ... you'll be glad you did ;) ).

That said, I don't see him playing in the WC regardless. He was never a trustworthy force in front of goal when he was in top form. Now it's even worse.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
You missed yesterday's context on this one, Vinman :)google: for the lyrics to "Elektronik-Supersonik" ... you'll be glad you did ;) ).

no joke, ive had it on repeat since 3 oclock this afternoon :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vieri will not make it....It would be an insult if he goes,

Unless he starts to score like crazy in monaco,,and even in that wya is difficult.

He is washed up

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Let's face it -- Nick has a better chance of showing up on the Italy NT as a Vieri lookalike than Vieri does himself. ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
swag said:

That said, I don't see him playing in the WC regardless. He was never a trustworthy force in front of goal when he was in top form. Now it's even worse.
were you too young to remember WC '98 ???

how about WC 2002 ??

he was our top scorer

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
were you too young to remember WC '98 ???

how about WC 2002 ??

he was our top scorer
If any discussion of Vieri's importance to the Italy NT's success in WC 2006 consists of "were you too young to remember ___", then he really has become irrelevant, IMO. I.e., "What have you done for us lately?"

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
If any discussion of Vieri's importance to the Italy NT's success in WC 2006 consists of "were you too young to remember ___", then he really has become irrelevant, IMO. I.e., "What have you done for us lately?"
I still dont trust Toni or Gila....but that argument is irrelevant here

I just :google: "Elektronik-Supersonik", and saw the video

and I'm sorry I did !!! :eek:

why did that corny rhyming remind me of Sesame Street ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)