Van Der Vaart videos / Compilation - Wanted. (1 Viewer)

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    No, not yet. Hamburg want to pay 5mil, Ajax want 7. PLeeezee Moggi, go in there and make him a Juve player for some money and a player, please :D

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    PLeeezee Moggi, go in there and make him a Juve player for some money and a player, please :D
    No way! He would not do any good in Juventus right now. He has had two extremely shit seasons at Ajax the last two years. VDV is needs to take another 5-6 steps upwards to be anywhere close to a midfield spot in a team like Juventus.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    if Blasi can play in the first eleven, VDV can too :D same goes with Montero hehe. I mean... the kid can learn from Nedved and rotate..?

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ages, sounds like 10 years :p but he is just 23 right? or 22?

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    same here. Young and profilic. Already rock-steady in the starting eleven for Holland. I would love to see him at Juve. 7m is cheap for him!!

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
    Based on your comments I guess you haven't seen a lot of Van der Vaart in Ajax the last two seasons. The Ajax fans are not really sad that he's leaving. And the fact that he's probably leaving for a mid-table Bundelsliga team says quite a lot of how he has performed recently.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Hehe ok. I have only seen like 10 Ajax games the 2 last seasons in the Liga and some in CL... So... I guess I cant really judge him bad or good. I just know he is hella talent and I have seen him in Holland NT and he's doing great there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)