Valencia - Inter brawl [Youtube] (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Watching it again it seems to me that one the pitch just as many Valencia players were involved in nonsense as Inter players. No Inter player actually punched anyone on the pitch either. The tussling between both teams was absolutely equal. Who was that who put his hands on Ibra at the end there? Who is the Valencia player swinging at the Inter guys? What are there names?

The fighting was equal. Both teams should be punished. It takes two and it was two. I hate Inter too, but they are not the only ones that should take a team punishment. Sorry, but I just can't hold them solely responsible, as much as I want to. I watched the video again and I see absolutely equal fighting.

Thats the way I see it.

Watch it a few more times, will ya? After the incident I only see Valencia players calming their own players and Inter players down, that inlcudes their coach as well. Cambiasso, Figo, Toldo, Cordoba, Zanetti(who should be a fucking role model to every one) did what? You do the math.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Imagine Inter getting a year ban from European football :lol2:
Only a year? It should be a minimum of FIVE years! Both teams should be banned. The individuals involved should also be banned, so that if they transfer to another club, they are still banned from all Euro competitions.

Go Platini :eyebrows:
Yes, forza Platini! Sort them out!

Just goes to show money can't buy you class.
We know, but try telling that to moratti - he just doesn't understand that.

According to what I have read and seen, I think that Valencia player is the one who started the big brawl...shame on him, and shame on both teams! :tdown:
Yes, the Valencia player started it, but everyone knows that retaliation is an automatic sending off offence. Both teams should be banned for at least 5 years. It will teach Valencia a lesson: whether inter are capable of learning anything.....

Binter :rofl: you are the shame of italian football
After all the recent violence in Italy by fans, inter's behaviour was a disgraceful example to theirs. (No wonder they are second only to Roma's for bad behaviour) It's a pity that moratti controlls Figc & La Lega. They should be punished from a national position as well as the international scene.

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
Go Inter! just proves how much better Juve are. Even though we were unjustly sent back to Serie B, we all held our heads high. Inter have no class and no matter how rich moratti is, money cant buy u prestige and class.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
David Navarro did a horrible thing and disgraced himself, but Inter was disgraced as a whole, as a club. For one player to loose his nerve and do something stupid, like Navarro did, is normal but for a whole team to loose it and act like animals is a whole different matter.
................& why oh why did he punch Burdisso. Close your eyes & reply the incident with minor changes........................the shirt in his hand has black & white stripes....................his superb right hook sparks Zlatan, cold...................then he throws the shirt over Zlatans prone body & utters the immortal line........"payback is a bitch!"

Now Navarro is a Juve legend, despite never wearing our shirt!

.............shame its only a dream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)