Vagner Love - ST - CSKA Moscow (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Some ladyboys are fucking hot; one of the most famous actresses/models here used to be a dude before, and she is beautiful. She is easily hotter
than 90% of the women here.

Asian women are gorgeous tho; you can't go wrong with Taiwanese, Cantonese, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean, or Vietnamese. Pinays, Malays,
and Indos are nice too :D My favorites are the half breeds.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Some ladyboys are fucking hot; one of the most famous actresses/models here used to be a dude before, and she is beautiful. She is easily hotter

Asian women are gorgeous tho; you can't go wrong with Taiwanese, Cantonese, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean, or Vietnamese. Pinays, Malays,
I mostly don't find asians that attractive but the half-castes are usually amazing. I think when the mum is asian is when they're super hot.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

:lol: OMFG this fucking guy

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Move.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

:D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Seriously you guys. Some ladyboys are fucking hot. half-castes are the shit indeed :D

We get tons of tourists coming here just to shag ladyboys; I'm not particularly fond of them, but denying that some of them are beautiful is just
ridiculous. You are all homophobic bitches :p

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah, like that one in Hangover 2...:inter: It's really hot when they shove their dick in your mouth.

Half-castes :tuttosport: The hottest ones are hotter than caucasian chicks. I don't why but they're fucking hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)