Víctor Ibarbo - AM RL, SS - Cagliari (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Date of birth 19 May 1990 (age 24)
Place of birth Tumaco, Colombia
Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Weight 78 kg
Playing position Winger​

Segundo Víctor Ibarbo Guerrero (born 19 May 1990) is a Colombian footballer who plays as a winger for Serie A club Cagliari.

Club career

Atlético Nacional

Signed by Nacional at an early age, Ibarbo made his debut for the Colombian club in 2008 against Envigado. In June of 2009, it was confirmed that Italian club Udinese had signed Ibarbo for a reported $4 million. However, the transfer was never completed as the negotiation was unsuccessful. Ibarbo would eventually win the 2011 Torneo Apertura with Los Verdolagas before being sold to Cagliari.

Cagliari

In July 2011, Ibarbo was signed by Cagliari for a fee of $2.3 million. He made his debut on 17 September in a 2-1 win against Novara. On 4 December, Ibarbo scored his first goal against Catania. On 10 March 2013, Ibarbo netted the first hat-trick of his career in a 3-1 victory over Sampdoria. As of that moment, Ibarbo became the second Colombian to score a hat-trick in the Serie A after Faustino Asprilla in 1993.

On 11 May 2013, Ibarbo scored a wonder goal against eventual league champions, Juventus. The goal consisted of him starting the run from his own area, outpacing defenders Claudio Marchisio and Andrea Barzagli and beating goalkeeper Marco Storari. Ibarbo's goal was widely compared to the one Liberian footballer George Weah scored against Hellas Verona in 1996.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
A new meeting between Cagliari & Juventus to discuss the future of Victor Ibarbo (24), Nicola Leali (21) & Simone Padoin (30). @romeoagresti

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Ok transfer if it's on top of Iturbe.

If this is all we buy, Ibarbo, then it's a disaster.

So I expect it just to be him :lol:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I've read from 8m to 20m. :D
I'd say 8M is worth the risk, guy has some serious pace and technical abilities, with the right support from the midfielders he could work pretty well in Serie A. Anything above 15M is beyond retarded though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)