Urgent Photoshop Help Needed!! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
In the "Layers" Palette, drag the "Opacity" slider from 100% to the desired level. Gimme a shout if you want screenshots or something like that. Which version of PS are you using?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I've got PS too, v.7. Have no clue how to do anything in it tho.
same here, all i can do is fade stuff and make stuff glow, and resize stuff

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I just downloaded it like two days ago, and I havent done anything yet. Let me ask you this gray: how do I change the color of something. For example, I have a picture of a green car and I want to see how it would look black.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If you can't be bothered selecting the car and don't mind how the background would look, just press Ctrl+U, and you'll get a box saying "Hue/Saturation". Check the box saying "Colorize", then mess around with the sliders. The 1st one will determine which colour you're working with, the 2nd will determines the intensity of that colour, and the 3rd one changes the level of brightness

gray

Apr 22, 2003
just incase you can't remember that shortcut later, the menus you have to follow are:

Image -> Adjustments -> Hue/Saturation.

You can play around with the different adjustment tools, and they're much better than the lame stuff in the filters menu that a lot of people overkill with :yuck:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I know you're joking, but MS Paint is the biggest bucket of crap ever. Fair enough, I used to spend hours on end messing around with it as a youngster, but it can't possibly be taken seriously anymore

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I know you're joking, but MS Paint is the biggest bucket of crap ever. Fair enough, I used to spend hours on end messing around with it as a youngster, but it can't possibly be taken seriously anymore

thats what he meant :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)