unsticky all the player threads excpet for del piero and buffon..... (1 Viewer)

Do what?

• Leave only Del Piero and Buffon thread sticky?

• Leave it like this.

• Lion, among other Tuzzers, doesn't understand the purpose of threads and stickiness

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't like the idea of sticking player threads, just because they perform well. imo if a player is performing well, or not well enough, there will always be enough posts to keep the threads bumped.

sticky player threads should be reserved for players who have achieved legend status. players like god and buffon have already done that not just as juventus legends, but as worldwide football legends.

only the worthy deserve to be on top.

discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4
    so what every legend comes and goes. it was sad to see canna, nedved and trez go too, but such is football. atleast buffon will be still here for a few more years still.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    The concept of sticky is pointless, but yeah, logically, its so moot to sticky the thread of every half decent Juve player. Its not like they need the traffic, and if you are doing it for special players only, then it should be those two legends only. The 3rd possibility being only Chiellini.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I agree with this.

To get stickied you should at least have made a serious impact for an entire season.

tbh chiellini should have earned it aswel. He just made a bad start to this season, but lets not forget what he did in the past.

May 4, 2004
    I dont really care.. And I dont see any reason to change it really, just two players having the sticky looks lame imo .. The legendary players have there own threads when they retire in a selected section..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)