Uncharted 3- Sequel to the unanimous Game of the Year of 2009, Uncharted 2 (1 Viewer)

Apr 15, 2006
I'm hoping to finish it by tomorrow and then I can start experimenting online.

Is it true that the last 3 chapters are very long?
I can't remember tbh. I think the last 3 chapters are the desert one, finding the city, and finally the events in the city. Didn't seem unusually long to me. Certainly a good sign that I don't remember. It means that the chapters themselves are captivating.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can't remember tbh. I think the last 3 chapters are the desert one, finding the city, and finally the events in the city. Didn't seem unusually long to me. Certainly a good sign that I don't remember. It means that the chapters themselves are captivating.
:tup:

I finished it this morning. Truly awesome.

I have to say the cruise scene was the best part for me. It felt so alive, like I was seeing it in a movie.

Apr 15, 2006
True. I loved that scene. Even though NaughtyDog did a lot to promote the desert theme, I think this scene stands out the most.

But I gotta say, i'm disappointed with the finale. it would've been nice if they revealed the lamp rather than sink it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I thought that was a bit confusing to be honest to leave it unrevealed at the last chapter. Maybe next game?

Have there been any talk or rumors if this is the last game in the Uncharted edition?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
:tup:

I finished it this morning. Truly awesome.

I have to say the cruise scene was the best part for me. It felt so alive, like I was seeing it in a movie.
How long did it take you to finish? I hate short games.
Anyway I never played it I'm thinking of getting the trilogy, looks great.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How long did it take you to finish? I hate short games.
Anyway I never played it I'm thinking of getting the trilogy, looks great.
It's definitely not short. Took me around 12 hours of gameplay I guess.

It is great yo.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Sounds great, although 12 hours don't seem that long but I'll get the trilogy, after I finish Revelations and Elder Scrolls maybe.

Apr 15, 2006
When it comes to Uncharted, I think game length is not as important the plot, the game play, puzzles and the beauty of the game. Besides, the first 2 games are available for a really good price, so I think it's still worth buying.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Yeah I just checked

1 for 175 LE
2 for 250
3 for 400

that's like 30, 40 and 65 USD, in Egypt compared to PS3 prices that's very cheap.

I also want the God of War trilogy :D, last 4 years of college made made me miss too many good things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)