Ultimate Kodi/XBMC streaming (Sopcast + Ace Stream) (10 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    It works for me now :tup:

Although it says I need to configure sopcast.

Tried to stream something, I don't have much time now, but it was so-so.. it kept buffering when I tried Liverpool stream. It looks great though, if the buffering disappears it's one hell of a program.
    Good :) Yeah I got that msg on my Windows machine as well but it still works. I only tried a stream for a short while on there though, there was some buffering at first but then it worked fine.

On my raspberry pi which is now my HTPC I get a bit of buffering the first 15-20 seconds then it works flawlessly, no buffering or anything. Great to have all the streaming sources in one place as well. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Is this worthwhile? Do I get Italian, USA, UK channels with this or it's just a thing that gathers streams on the net in one program?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Is this worthwhile? Do I get Italian, USA, UK channels with this or it's just a thing that gathers streams on the net in one program?
    The latter, you get all the top streaming sites in one place.

If you like/use XBMC for other stuff it's splendid IMO :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    Hehe no worries. I think the issue could be that the server connection for some people is too slow for a decent bitrate. I wonder how Ace Stream would work for us, I might do a couple of test streams later. It's similar to a torrent streaming system I think, I haven't really looked into it.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
    Hmm do they close down Ace Stream during EL/CL as well like they do with Sopcast?
    They never close down Ace Streams as far as I know.

Didn't know about that plugin. Gonna try it later on my raspberry. Thanks Marty!

Edit: After numerous attempts to install the zipfile and trying to force refresh and whatnot, it did work in the end (but I don't know how I did it :D )
    Haven't had the chance to try streaming media out though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)