[UFC] Velasquez vs. Dos Santos (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Official fight card

Main event
Main event
Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos

Preliminary card
Clay Guida vs. Ben Henderson
Dustin Poirier vs. Pablo Garza
Cub Swanson vs. Ricardo Lamas
Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Darren Uyenoyama

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Word, Junior better win this. I've been waiting for this guy to reach the top for a few years now.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Go Junior :ultra:

Very very difficult fight to pick a winner. I want Junior to win and knock cain out cold.

My prediction - Extremely one sided win for the underdog Junior Dos Santos but then again i am biased :D

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    I never thought Cain would:
    1. Beat Lesnar
    2. Beat him the way he did

especially after almost getting killed by Kongo. but the guy is full of surprises and really is a talented fighter.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I never thought Cain would:
    1. Beat Lesnar
    2. Beat him the way he did

especially after almost getting killed by Kongo. but the guy is full of surprises and really is a talented fighter.
    I knew cain would beat lesner,but they way he did it was unexpected and awesome. At least i thought lesnar would learn from his fight against carwin and learn to take a punch without covering like a girl :D It was fun to watch lesnar go after cain in the opening minute though.

Junior's chin is granite,take down defense is one of the best in the UFC but then again cain's wrestling is second to only GSP and it will be interesting if junior can keep this on his feet, and if he does then it will be one long painfull night for cain and that is what i am hoping for.

Forza Cigano!

Henderson - guida is going to be an absolute war! possible fight of the night.

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    I put the rest of my dough on cain. My idealistic side of me came out when I blew most of it on Moggi

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    [HR][/HR]
    WΏΏdy;3349642 said:
    I knew cain would beat lesner,but they way he did it was unexpected and awesome. At least i thought lesnar would learn from his fight against carwin and learn to take a punch without covering like a girl :D It was fun to watch lesnar go after cain in the opening minute though.

Junior's chin is granite,take down defense is one of the best in the UFC but then again cain's wrestling is second to only GSP and it will be interesting if junior can keep this on his feet, and if he does then it will be one long painfull night for cain and that is what i am hoping for.

Forza Cigano!

Henderson - guida is going to be an absolute war! possible fight of the night.
    You know, I still think Mario Yamasaki should've ended the Lesnar vs. Carwin fight TKO in first round, Lesnar wasn't defending himself properly. I predicted a 1st round KO win for Velasquez against Lesnar. You know what, The Reem will KO Lesnar as well. I just think Dana white is giving Brock too many chances to appear in main events for promotion reasons only, he's not a 'top' Heavyweight fighter IMO.

As for Cain vs. JDS, I predict a JDS victory by 2nd round K.O.

Oh yeah... Forza Cigano!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    [HR][/HR]

You know, I still think Mario Yamasaki should've ended the Lesnar vs. Carwin fight TKO in first round, Lesnar wasn't defending himself properly. I predicted a 1st round KO win for Velasquez against Lesnar. You know what, The Reem will KO Lesnar as well. I just think Dana white is giving Brock too many chances to appear in main events for promotion reasons only, he's not a 'top' Heavyweight fighter IMO.

As for Cain vs. JDS, I predict a JDS victory by 2nd round K.O.

Oh yeah... Forza Cigano!
    I know! I dont think anyone rates brock highly or even as top 5. Brock rode his win over frank mir for a long time now and his luck will run out soon...i dont see brock beating any of the top 5 heavyweights. Having said that i think the decision to let the carwin fight continue was the right one. Brock was in his full senses and was defending himself...did u see the snowflake shots carwin was throwing after the first couple of minutes? i could count 3 or maybe 4 proper power shots (after the eblow he landed) and the rest of them were either landing on brock's arms or were simply weak shots. At no point in the fight did i see brock being out of his mind of not being able to defend himself. Carwin will never be a world champ again and that was his best chance.

I would hate for cain to win against Cigano :cry: and when junior goes past cain i dont see anyone in the heavyweight division who can beat him. He will be the heavyweight champ for a long long time.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3350660 said:
    You bet on him AFTER my post you dumbass...even if dru ups the odds now they dont change for the peeps who already bet.
    I didn't even read the posts, you brown ass Adrien Brody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)