Uefa Fears Crowd Problems (1 Viewer)

OP
Dec 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    no mate unlike most i have seen on this forum i am from LIVERPOOL, i support my club with a passion with me coming from LIVERPOOL, i'm a scouser and my city as well as my club are everything to me, football is a passion and one i follow the world over, i have been all over the world with Liverpool from the US this year to even Tokyo for the world club championship, both times may i add when we lost to Independente and Flamengo.........but unlike most i wouldnt expect you too see this level of being a supporter by the looks of many people on here and there location, most wouldnt know where Turin is never mind having been there, i bet i have been to Turin more than most on here ffs, and please dont call me a liar, because i can back my claims up mate

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by LiverpoolUrchin ] ++
    no mate unlike most i have seen on this forum i am from LIVERPOOL, i support my club with a passion with me coming from LIVERPOOL, i'm a scouser and my city as well as my club are everything to me, football is a passion and one i follow the world over, i have been all over the world with Liverpool from the US this year to even Tokyo for the world club championship, both times may i add when we lost to Independente and Flamengo.........but unlike most i wouldnt expect you too see this level of being a supporter by the looks of many people on here and there location, most wouldnt know where Turin is never mind having been there, i bet i have been to Turin more than most on here ffs, and please dont call me a liar, because i can back my claims up mate
    Why are you so proud of that?
    You post that on almost every single one of your post.
    "i've been all over the world"

I'd do the same thing if i'm rich enough.
    "i've been all over the world" is the less irritating sentence from "I'm richer than you"

OP
    Dec 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    not at all its not a statement saying i'm richer than you, i was lucky enough to be in the military so i was posted over seas more often than not, this gave me a better chance when Liverpool played in Continental Europe, when i was on leave and Liverpool had a European game, it was quite easy for me to travel............so i'm not claiming to be rich ok....just lucky :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by LiverpoolUrchin ] ++

lol yes i get that all the time but as you know us Scousers have a great sense of humour and we usually give as good as we get :D

yes i'm from Liverpool and still live there, was born in Hyton but now live in Bootle, we do say Terra yes and everyone is a mate hehehehe and we do have a tendancy to say boss all the time ie: Houllier Le Boss....Benitez El Boss lol
    i go out yes mostly meet up with mates in the Albert then go on into town usually go to the O51 club
    Radio City is our station
    and no i dont steal lmao..........i'm a former Royal Marine 15 years service, so i have saved most of my money lol

where are you from, may i ask kidda?
    Im from Leicester, one of the few who isnt asian which makes me not fit in. As a product of Leicester im a messed up breed of southern and northern, which means i dont fit in anywhere else. I have no place.
    Wheres the albert?
    I never go to O51. Guys dont leave me alone and girls attack.

Not a bad city though, beats Leicester :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)