UEFA Euro 2004 Fantasy Football (2 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Zidanes goal all the way. And yes, karagounis is out the next game.

I picked up shit for points today, only good thing was i had gerrad who scored. Zidane didnt get his deserved goal and thierry was my captain.

Im never going to catch up to the top like this!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Still bitter on that Tudor's og. as it seems now official. The hell those officials are doing, yesterday Zidane didn't score a goal yet Rooney scores twice:confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Zidanes goal all the way. And yes, karagounis is out the next game.

I picked up shit for points today, only good thing was i had gerrad who scored. Zidane didnt get his deserved goal and thierry was my captain.

Im never going to catch up to the top like this!
Same here :( I had Zizou, Gerrard and Henry (C) :frown:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I know....

Why Joaquin?

-I stubbourn .... he may not play the entire match but i just want the boy! ....... Yes it's just stupidity :wallbang: :p

Why Deco?

- Yeah i'm working that 1..... still cant make up my mind

Why Ronalddo?

- dunno.... i just have the feeling he's going to score soon

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Pauleta, Del Piero, Henry and Kuranyi have all been in my team and none of them have scored :wallbang:

Zidane and Gerrard have produced but only on different matchdays, and though Vicente has been impressive he hasn't been able to rack up the points.

That's the thing I dislike about UEFA's fantasy football. In other games you get points when your players perform well, but in this you only receive points when someone scores, assists or keeps a cleansheet.

Vicente was MOTM in Spain's opener, but that didn't get me anything.

Del Piero was very good yesterday, but only earns me 2 points.

Zambrotta has been one of, if not the best left backs in the tournament so far but hasn't reaped rewards fantasy team wise.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i have another question ASAP!! If for the next matchday, i swap tomasson for rooney, will i be able to keep the points tomasson has earned? or do they go with the player?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
ok problem solved.

@ hydde.. i was reading ur previous posts on this thread... :LOL: how unlucky can you get?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
imo, good move to make vieri captain. He is bound to score in the next game.

Im glad i bailed out with my spanish players... i changed puyol for zambrotta while he was still valuble and morientes out too for baros.... so good move for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)