TV rights for Serie B (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Michael_Cutajar said:
uuu let me let me.

Diritti tv: serie B tutta su Sky, Mediaset trasmetterà Juve, Genoa, Napoli
Tv Rights: all serie B on sky, Mediaset premium will show Juve, Genoa, Napoli

18.43 Con un accordo siglato oggi con la Lega Nazionale Professionisti, Sky si è assicurata i diritti satellitari del Campionato Italiano di Calcio di Serie B 2006/2007. Sky avrà quindi la possibilità di trasmettere tutte le partite dei Campionati di Calcio di Serie A e Serie B disputate sui campi italiani. I diritti tv satellitari acquisiti in esclusiva da Sky comprendono, oltre alle partite che si disputano il Sabato alle ore 16.00, gli anticipi, i posticipi e le eventuali gare di play-off e play-out (valevoli, rispettivamente per la promozione in Serie A e retrocessione in Serie C).

18.43 With a signed agreement today with the Proffesional National league, Sky were assured the satellite rights of Serie B 2006/2007. Sky now have the possibilty of showing all the Serie A and B games played on Italian soil. The rights include, apart from the games on saturday at 16:00, the friday and monday matches and the eventual play-off and play-out.

15.02 Accordo raggiunto tra Mediaset e la Lega sui diritti tv. Mediaset trasmetterà sul digitale terrestre le 57 partite esterne di Juve, Genoa e Napoli. ''Grazie a questa intesa - si legge in una nota - lo spettatore di Mediaset Premium potrà seguire tutte le partite, sia in casa sia in trasferta, del campionato di serie B delle tre squadre. Mediaset ha inoltre acquisito i diritti non esclusivi degli Highlights di tutto il campionato di serie B che potranno essere trasmessi nelle giornate di gara dopo le 22.30 e nei programmi sportivi della domenica''.

15.02 agreement reached between Mediaset and the Lega about the tv rights. Mediaset will show the 57 away games of Juve, Genoa and Napoli. " Thanks to these agreement the spectators of Mediaset premium can watch all the matches, both home and away, of the Serie B of the three teams. Mediaset also bought the not exclusive Highlighs of all the Serie B teams that can be showed on the night of the game after 22:30 CET and in the programs of Sunday sport
Thanks, Jeeks and Michael...

It's so complicated...

Buy on AliExpress.com

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

Rai International .. For the Arabian Gulf ppl .. Now u can watch the Channel on :

Hot Bird
v

You can open the Chaneel with any card and put the code for it ..

i watch the chanell right now .. will they showing Juve - Brescia game ?

Al Jazeera sport will not show Juve game this time !

Silvers

Sep 3, 2006
Everytime I look on Eurosport 2 its stupid "handball" or Tennis.

Does anyone have a scedule for which Serie B matches they will be covering?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Silvers said:
Everytime I look on Eurosport 2 its stupid "handball" or Tennis.

Does anyone have a scedule for which Serie B matches they will be covering?
They've not shown serie B matches for a while now - they may have lost the TV rights.

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #469
    Till now aljazeera sport has covered almost all juve games I think except the first and the 3rd games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)