Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@acmilan is Volly playing?

If not then I'm going to delete the current league and resend invites

- - - Updated - - -

@JCK whatsapp me your email address
No idea, I assume he'd want to. He hasn't been posting at all lately, from what I can tell. My guess is he may be waiting on an invite in the email to join, like Vinny last year when he hot all riled up when you guys kicked him out for not responding to the fantasy thread last year :D

If there is one guy from last year, who I suspect wouldn't be interested in playing this year, that would be @Ocelot . He is around but he refuses to respond to any of my mentions :D

Maybe @JCK could take @Ocelot 's place.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No idea, I assume he'd want to. He hasn't been posting at all lately, from what I can tell. My guess is he may be waiting on an invite in the email to join, like Vinny last year when he hot all riled up when you guys kicked him out for not responding to the fantasy thread last year :D

If there is one guy from last year, who I suspect wouldn't be interested in playing this year, that would be @Ocelot . He is around but he refuses to respond to any of my mentions :D

Maybe @JCK could take @Ocelot 's place.
I'll try to get a hold of all 3 via pm

Do you happen to know what's Vinny's tuz username by chance?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I'll try to get a hold of all 3 via pm

Do you happen to know what's Vinny's tuz username by chance?
Didn't you guys communicate over Whatsapp last year? Maybe that would be a abetter way to reach Voller and the rest. Also, maybe their emails are still available as part of last year's league?!

@Vinny Del Pogba

Not sure how regular he is on Tuz, though. If you still have the email from previous league, you might wanna try that or Whatsapp.

- - - Updated - - -
@Dru - any reason why only 2 WRs this year?

Also, what are the rules for the IR spot? I see you have allowed for draft picks to be traded :weee:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Didn't you guys communicate over Whatsapp last year? Maybe that would be a abetter way to reach Voller and the rest. Also, maybe their emails are still available as part of last year's league?!

@Vinny Del Pogba

Not sure how regular he is on Tuz, though. If you still have the email from previous league, you might wanna try that or Whatsapp.

- - - Updated - - -
@Dru - any reason why only 2 WRs this year?

Also, what are the rules for the IR spot? I see you have allowed for draft picks to be traded :weee:
I just reached out to volley on whatsapp.

I don't have Vinny's # or email so I have sent him a PM

- - - Updated - - -
@acmilan Yeah I switched up the roster config a bit. I think 2 wr and the flex spot is sufficient. I've never done trading of picks so I'm looking forward to that :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)