Türkiye (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i would just like to take some time and salute those brave soldiers who put their lives on the line arresting dangerous Twitter terrorists and breaking up vigils for grieving mothers.

Jul 2, 2006
i would just like to take some time and salute those brave soldiers who put their lives on the line arresting dangerous Twitter terrorists and breaking up vigils for grieving mothers.
your favourite terrorists, pkk just blew at least 13 civilians up in tal abyad syria. yes, we salute the soldiers and civilians that stand against them to the end of the world.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ham > Turkey

Chicken > Turkey

Beef > Turkey

Elk > Turkey

bean based fake meat > Turkey

Who even likes Turkey?
Chicks on low carb/cal diet??

Hats off to Erdogan though, the greatest leader of our days!!
One of the few dictators that have the support of his people, he turned his country into a powerhouse, soon a nuclear power, Russia bows, US bows and let him occupy a foreign country, slaughter families, ( with white phosphorus or not) and with a political excuse "war on terror" !
Honestly it's admirable considering where he started, history books will admit it post mortem. It is an extremely difficult task for a man to leave such a mark in history nowadays...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Chicks on low carb/cal diet??

Hats off to Erdogan though, the greatest leader of our days!!
One of the few dictators that have the support of his people, he turned his country into a powerhouse, soon a nuclear power, Russia bows, US bows and let him occupy a foreign country, slaughter families, ( with white phosphorus or not) and with a political excuse "war on terror" !
Honestly it's admirable considering where he started, history books will admit it post mortem. It is an extremely difficult task for a man to leave such a mark in history nowadays...
Juve could use a leader like him right now :touched:

Jul 2, 2006
Nice.

What are your thoughts about the Istanbul Kanal project?
i hope it happens. bosphorus is not suitable for such traffic.

''Bosphorus is a very busy waterway with many ships and oil tankers going through it, as well as local fishing and ferries go to the Asian side back and forth. Around 48.000 ships pass through this strait annually, three times denser than the Suez Canal traffic and four times denser than the Panama Canal. Approximately 55 million tones of oil are shipped through the strait each year. ''

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
seriously people like Erdogan and SISI need to kill each other in a sward anal fight and leave our countries alone.
i don't have problem with Turkey but Erdogan now is playing a pillow fight with SISI over Libya and it could be a baaaaaaaaaad news for both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)