Türkiye (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
One year ago, this day

Global puppeteers once again unleashed their hounds upon people, but defeated by Muslim Turkish nation, in the name of all oppressed people of the world.

Lol. You no longer have rights, dude. They took them. That's what happened a year ago.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
It was kemalists, your folk, who opressed them.

I didn't realize. Please remind me what rights they took, so i don't make a mistake in future.

Man, stop pretending that you value democracy. Everyone understands that you want to be a part of global theocracy and tell what other people should do with their lives or be killed if they don't. You dream of obedient women, homosexuals hanging on trees, religious police and one omnipotent caliph to rule us all.
Fuck you I am done with your stupid shit.

Jul 2, 2006
Man, stop pretending that you value democracy. Everyone understands that you want to be a part of global theocracy and tell what other people should do with their lives or be killed if they don't. You dream of obedient women, homosexuals hanging on trees, religious police and one omnipotent caliph to rule us all.
Fuck you I am done with your stupid shit.
Sofia please. Nobody even spoke to you, yet you came up with this shit out of nowhere.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I didn't realize. Please remind me what rights they took, so i don't make a mistake in future.
- The right to liberty and security of person (article 5 ECHR)
- The right to a fair trial (article 6 ECHR)
- No punishment without law (article 7 ECHR)
- Freedom of expression (article 10 ECHR)
- Freedom of assembly and association (article 11 ECHR)

These are rights you no longer have.

Jul 2, 2006
- The right to liberty and security of person (article 5 ECHR)
- The right to a fair trial (article 6 ECHR)
- No punishment without law (article 7 ECHR)
- Freedom of expression (article 10 ECHR)
- Freedom of assembly and association (article 11 ECHR)

These are rights you no longer have.
I love the fact that TURK_LOL decided to ask a lawyer about law and expected to win the argument :lol:
Apparently lawyers are overrated, because nothing changed in people's life, despite what he says.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But if you never gonna realize it, it's like you don't lose it at all, right? We already have a lawyer and financial experd here. Now all it's missing a philosopher to find the answer.
You won't realise it until you're suddenly jailed. Or you want to start a union. Or you want someone else than Erdogan.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was hoping that theocracy, fundamentalism and beheadings were a part of history. I was assuming than any human being after experiencing democracy, would value her and fight to preserve her.
I just can't comprehend how can ppl cheer to lose the power they had and surrender their fate to an overlord
Erdogan is a very capable leader, but he is becoming a tyrant and the majority seems to support it...
He is abusing media oppression, nationalistic feelings and religious sentiments and yet, it is 2017 and Turkey is a country that has seen civilization, how can they willingly go back to dark ages?

Still Erdogan, seems to remain the lesser evil, the opposition sounds even more radical...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I was hoping that theocracy, fundamentalism and beheadings were a part of history. I was assuming than any human being after experiencing democracy, would value her and fight to preserve her.
I just can't comprehend how can ppl cheer to lose the power they had and surrender their fate to an overlord
Erdogan is a very capable leader, but he is becoming a tyrant and the majority seems to support it...
He is abusing media oppression, nationalistic feelings and religious sentiments and yet, it is 2017 and Turkey is a country that has seen civilization, how can they willingly go back to dark ages?

Still Erdogan, seems to remain the lesser evil, the opposition sounds even more radical...
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

How long will he remain lesser evil ?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It was kemalists, your folk, who opressed them.

First of all why does it matter who oppressed them if they are still being oppressed, you don't even deny they are oppressed by your country which was my point how ludicrous was your statement. Second I'm dying to hear who Kemalists are "my" people, must be a very interesting alternative history

- - - Updated - - -

oh, controversial subject

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lum-recep-tayyip-erdogan-regime-a7804016.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)