Tudor - Champions League is my dream (4 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Igor Tudor is finally ready to come back after the long injury. During the press conference he has spoken about the new season targets: "Winning a Scudetto is a great thing, but for this new season my dream is to win the Champions League. Let's hope to be always ready in both competitions".

Back to the Italian scene, Tudor sees Juventus, Inter, Roma and Milan at the same level: "Our team is similar to last season's, with some extra young players, but the other teams didn't change either, so maybe we can win again..."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well,i haven't seen juve holding up the trophy for quite a while now,and as with the other fans,i'm getting a little impatient....:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tudor ready for midfield role
Posted by Nina | Football Italia

Igor Tudor is willing to be fielded as a midfielder this season despite being more recognised as a central defender.

Tudor was played in central midfield by Coach Marcello Lippi last season to great effect and the tactician has hinted that he could use the same ploy this term.

"It is up to Lippi to decide where I will play," said the Croatian. "To play as a midfielder is more interesting but I am equally dangerous at set pieces when I’m playing as a defender.

"The only position where I could struggle a bit is on the flanks but I will be happy to just play as often as possible."

Tudor is back in pre-season training after having gone through the disappointment of missing the World Cup Finals. But he is keen to get on with the future.

"I’m in good shape and I have a great desire to start playing again. I’m not thinking about the World Cup anymore because it is a bitter and closed chapter."

He added: "I can’t wait to start the new season with Juventus. The group has an excellent spirit and a great desire to get some revenge in the Champions’ League."

Tudor played in just 14 League games last term because of numerous fitness problems. However, he did score four goals – the same total as star Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
i think tudor is an important player in our squad, he is unique in that he is really good at two different positions: central defence, and defesnsive mid. he also often score goals from headers which could be desecive in some matches, lets hope he stays injury-free next season

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
well,i haven't seen juve holding up the trophy for quite a while now,and as with the other fans,i'm getting a little impatient....:devil::devil::devil::devil:

:dazed: Hmm seems like some people's memory is short!

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
Anina, but if you had won the CL say ten years ago and the league last year would you still value the Scudetto more than the CL trophy?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I do share the same dream ....... We should bring the CL back home this season even if it is at the expense of the Coppa Italia ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Dockny ] ++
Anina, but if you had won the CL say ten years ago and the league last year would you still value the Scudetto more than the CL trophy?
I would value the CL higher even if we won it last year and hadn't won the scudetto for 5 years. :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Dockny ] ++
YES! Anytime!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)