-------------------------zanetti-------------------------

----------sali------------tiago----------almiron-------

-----------------------------------DP-------------------
--------------------Trez--------------------------------

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
If the Trofeo is on Setanta that would be wonderful, but I haven't seen any word on it when checking www.soccertv.com

Didn't RAI used to cover this mini-tournament?
they are showing it on Setanta Sports 1 (which is in England)...we have Setanta Sports USA, a different channel

RAI never showed this tournament...GolTV did two years ago

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
they are showing it on Setanta Sports 1 (which is in England)...we have Setanta Sports USA, a different channel

RAI never showed this tournament...GolTV did two years ago
FUCK.

On Setanta there is a two and a half hour gap starting at 2:00pm EST, but it had no information provided. I just assumed that would be it.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I'm looking forward to this evening...I've seen the torneo Birra Moretti many times over the years & it never loses its appeal. I have to say though without Gigi & Pavel some of the glamour will be lost, but it will allow Belardi to benefit from the experience...in football you never know when a reserve "goalie" will be needed & it'll do us good if we see we can depend on him!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I'm looking forward to this evening...I've seen the torneo Birra Moretti many times over the years & it never loses its appeal. I have to say though without Gigi & Pavel some of the glamour will be lost, but it will allow Belardi to benefit from the experience...in football you never know when a reserve "goalie" will be needed & it'll do us good if we see we can depend on him!
im really impressed with Belardi! He is a true Juventino who is glad to stay as backup. IMO he would walk right into a lower team in Serie A. He made some brilliant saves during pre season, if anything ever happens to Buffon, i trust him to guard our posts.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
We were missing more of our team last year after the WC I think.
Yes & I'm ashamed to admit that right now I can't remember who!

im really impressed with Belardi! He is a true Juventino who is glad to stay as backup. IMO he would walk right into a lower team in Serie A. He made some brilliant saves during pre season, if anything ever happens to Buffon, i trust him to guard our posts.
He'll know he's only back up, but there's an argument in favour of being a World Champion's understudy rather than trying to make his way in a smaller club. I hope he makes it, too.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Thanks God, Kanal One will show the match.

I don't trust Canale 5 at all. I have bad memories with them. They were showing pre-season matches in the previous seasons, and after ten minutes of the match starting, Poof!!! It becomes encrypted!!!

So, thanks kanal one. Damn you, Canale 5.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Thanks God, Kanal One will show the match.

I don't trust Canale 1 at all. I have bad memories with them. They were showing pre-season matches in the previous seasons, and after ten minutes of the match starting, Poof!!! It becomes encrypted!!!

So, thanks kanal one. Damn you, Canale 1.
I've never known Mediaset scramble this tournament before, & I'm sure it's always been shown by Canale 5, although Italia 1 may have done...I can't remember. Where are you getting your tv from, cable or satellite?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I've never known Mediaset scramble this tournament before, & I'm sure it's always been shown by Canale 5, although Italia 1 may have done...I can't remember. Where are you getting your tv from, cable or satellite?
Hotbird Satellite.

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #77
    Well, in reality from what I saw, they sure as hell looked better going forward than defending, especially Molinaro with his goal.
    molinaro yes.. but i doubt zebina.. if comes with right wing back.. i prefer birindelli if u ask me. :)

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    Hotbird Satellite.
    Same as me. I must check tonight. Last year & this I have been using a Sky Italia receiver which descrambles Rai & Mediaset when they encrypt. I'm basing my thoughts on all the previous years when I used a standard receiver & though I had a Matrix cam, & before that, pirate cards, I never needed them because the Birra Moretti & the Berlusconi games were shown in the clear.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Canal 5 always show this match free
    ranieri is saying that this match is not important , so we will loose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)