[Trofeo Berlusconi] JUVENTUS vs milan, August 17th, 20:45 CET (11 Viewers)

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
We don't want any more injuries...but at the same time, its a prestigious match, against our second main contender for the title. So it makes sense to put out a strong team. A decent victory will add confidence to the squad as a whole, and will further deaden the tone in Milan.

Only Diego I feel should be used sparingly if at all. The rest can be as strong as possible...

Continuity and mental advantage are the prizes on offer for victory. And also, an addition to the levels of match fitness.
SPOT ON!

:delpiero:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Following on from weedguru's points, we also pile more pressure on Leonardo's job before the season even starts. Milan would be in complete dissarray with a mauling at the hands of the Old Lady!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Legrottaglie Grygera/Brazzo
Marchisio - Felipe Melo - De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri - Del Piero

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
La Juve scopre Diego, il Milan di Ronaldinho prova a svegliarsi. Questa sera a San Siro si gioca il classico trofeo Berlusconi. Privo di Abbiati, Bonera, Seedorf e Ambrosini, Leonardo cerca il primo sorriso e si affida alla coppia d'attacco Pato-Huntelaar. Dall'altra parte, Ferrara deve fare a meno di Chiellini, Sissoko, Camoranesi e Giovinco, ma recupera il brasiliano Diego, schierato dietro alle due punte Amauri e Del Piero.

LE PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
Milan-Juventus (ore 20.45)
MILAN (4-3-1-2): Storari; Zambrotta, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Huntelaar, Pato. Allenatore: Leonardo.
JUVE (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Zebina, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Molinaro; Marchisio, Felipe Melo, Poulsen; Diego; Amauri, Del Piero. Allenatore: Ferrara.
Arbitro: Orsato di Schio.

Diego to rip Storari like 5 new assholes haha

scottazzurri

Del Piero's understudy
Feb 21, 2007
I really hate Milan......

Especially now the media in UK have a love-in fest for them as Beckham played there......

I hate Beckham and all his pointless posturing.......

I hope tonite Diego, Amauri, Del P and Trez hammer the diavolo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We don't want any more injuries...but at the same time, its a prestigious match, against our second main contender for the title. So it makes sense to put out a strong team. A decent victory will add confidence to the squad as a whole, and will further deaden the tone in Milan.

Only Diego I feel should be used sparingly if at all. The rest can be as strong as possible...

Continuity and mental advantage are the prizes on offer for victory. And also, an addition to the levels of match fitness.
We really need to play at full strength tonight as it will really help us get into gear ahead of next weekend. We need to see our main starting 11 really get a chance to prove themselves against our second biggest rival. Worries about injuries need to be set aside, the league starts in a week and we need our starting players at 100% game fitness ready for Chievo.
I'm quite gutted our youngsters aren't inthere, would've loved to see a bit more of Yago and/or Marrone. Good to see Diego is back and ready for action though. :tup:
The winds of change have sent out our ducklings to get "experience":rolleyes:
yago wasn't called because he was loaned to bari
:sergio: Let's see if he comes back the next Fabregas.....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Milan

Storari

Zambrotta Nesta Thiago Silva Jankulosky

Gattuso Pirlo Flamini

Ronladinho

Huntellar Pato​

Panchina: Roma,Antonini,Kalazde,Favalli,Oddo,Onyeuw,Abate,Inzaghi,Boriello.

Juventus

Buffon

Zebina Legrottaglie Cannavaro Molinaro

Marchisio F.Melo Poulsen

Diego

Trezeguet Del Piero​

Panchina: Manninger,Ariaudo,Grygera,De Ceglie,Brazzo,Iaquinta,Amauri

Why do Milan get to play 12 players? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)