TribalFootball worst source of the Internet (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i find soccerage's editorials pretty good,and soccernet doesn't have alot of junk and is easy on the eyes.

uefa.com's magazine features are great too.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tribalfootball are terrible, as are Soccerage, though the latter is a tad bit more respectable. I can't believe I actually used to visit those sites.

Obafemi

Jun 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
hmmm, maybe tribalfootball is even worse than soccerage... both are funny anyway...
:D I remember you saying: "Tribalfootball is good site. They were first to say Davids will move to Barca" :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Obafemi ] ++

:D I remember you saying: "Tribalfootball is good site. They were first to say Davids will move to Barca" :D
no my dear friend, I said that they we're the first one who said that Adriano will move back to Inter... hmm, I think it was you who lead me to that awful site!?! But like Finnish proverb says, even a blind hen finds a grain some times... :rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Oh Stu,admit it.....we know you are reading those sites every day :D
Well, not Soccerage, but when in need of a good laugh I pay Tribalfootball a visit :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
1. I thought everyone had seen it by now
2. To give more attention to the new essential thread on transfer forum rules.

(you'll see that i made a specific point about tribalfootball on that one as well)

:)

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    HEY This thread was even made Essential on the Transfer talk a couple of weeks back :ferro:
    its suppose to be there to warn people of taking tribalfootball to seriously

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    so move it back Paolo these people are messing around with my threads I am getting sick of posting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)