Treble anyone?? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
I think if the team does really well in both legs, we should win Coppa. It will be very hard, given our record against Lazio and the fact that Lippi will probably play the reserve team again, but we should make it. The Serie A is still in our reach but at this point we will need a miracle to win it. Milan and Roma will have to lose points but most importantly we will have to finally wake up from this mess and play like we used to in past seasons, winning convincingly game after game. The defence will also have to improve. The Champions League has never really been a realistic target and I believe this season will be no different. With a lot of luck we could make it to the final.
I think that the only reserves here will be Miccoli ,divaio and Chimenti...but all the others will be starters-- including neved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
letz take coppa and some good scenes at champions league. so we'll earn some money to push up our war-till for summer transfairs :D
In fact, winners of national championships (eg Scudetto) earn the most money from the Champions League. Last season we were the highest earners even though Milan won the competition.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

I think that the only reserves here will be Miccoli ,divaio and Chimenti...but all the others will be starters-- including neved.
I don't, not after Lippi always has fielded the reserves in Coppa except in the second leg against Inter when he in the second half fielded DP, Trez and Nedved. Remember he also played the reserves in the Coppa final against Parma a couple of years ago. But who knows.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

I think that the only reserves here will be Miccoli ,divaio and Chimenti...
How dare you call Miccoli and Di Vaio reserves :irritate:

Okay okay, I know they don't play as much as they should, but i still love em :touched:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dude did u wake up this morning and decide to misreat/take my posts out of context? :D

I never mentioned Chimenti, I said Mico and DV. But yes, I do love Chimenti now :)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
guys, do u think lippi will play chimenti in the finals....and not buffon? i know that chimenti has been holding the torch in coppa italia, will he give it to buffon? somehow i think lippi wont play buffon....:down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
He didn't do it two seasons ago. There's something to say for that. It would be silly to let a B-squad play all Coppa matches and then dump them for the final.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yes, it's silly really. but we are facing lazio....we cant beat them with our A-squad :stress: but who knows....maybe our B-squad can do the job? ;) (wishful thinking :D)

OP
epitaph

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    we need to proove something this season!!if we cant have it all its nice to have a coppa and a silver star!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)